Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
James Lateer Wrote:To me, the big picture is this:

1) Tippit had been paid or coerced into murdering Oswald.

2) The plan was to have Oswald "shot while escaping." This can be concluded because there was on reason to have Oswald arrested, interrogated for two days without any transcripts and then murdered in the police station. The fact that this occured means something went wrong in the planning.

3) Tippit was under orders from the top DPD officials like the mayor and Detective Fritz.

4) The rank and file DID NOT WANT THE DPD TO KILL OSWALD. The DPD had ample warning about the upcoming assassination and made that decision collectively.

5) The DPD followed orders in driving Oswald to the car of Tippit. Since Tippit was killed with ammo of two different brands, this means the DPD AND OSWALD both killed Tippit.

6) The real clincher is this: in the Texas Theater, LHO pulled A LOADER REVOLVER on the police. As we know today, if you pull a loaded revolver on a number of armed policemen, you will look like a Swiss cheese pretty quickly. The fact that the Dallas Police risked their lives to disarm Oswald proves they did not want the responsiblity of killing him.

7) The rank and file of the DPD got their way. The DPD was not considered responsible (and hence not legally guilty) of the murder of Oswald, but that was put on Jack Ruby.

8) Oswald was proven to have fired a pistol by the paraffin tests. But there were two brands of bullets and shell casings. The only way you could have that is if the DPD also fired on Tippit. You did not have "concealed carry" back in the day. So no civilians would just happen by with a gun in hand to shoot bullits that hit Officer Tippit.

In my mind, if you follow the mindset of the people involved on 11-22-63, you can learn as much as you might learn from the forensics.

Sure would like to see the basis for these conclusions....

1 - Based on what?
2 - Interesting thought... which "plans" have you been privy to that you can share?
3 - Come on now James... you're just making things up now.... Connect Cabell with Tippit (you are aware there was more than one TIPPIT on the force?) Fritz was Homicide Chief
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...8&tab=page G M TIPPIT
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...4&tab=page J D TIPPIT
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...1&tab=page W W TIPPIT
4 - Kinda cryptic to me James... you honestly think that DPD had choices?
you may wish to look more deeply at ASCI and the reservists LUMPKIN, GANNOWAY, and CRICHTON... Stringfellow as well...
5 - Oswald was most likely driven to the theater in the "honk-honk" police car just after 1pm.
There is simply no way to connect Oswald to Tippit...
6 - Are you sure about that James? All that was said was that they heard a "click" as a misfire... If you read my article on the Pistol and the story of the shells left in the pistol, or not... it may become more clear.
7 - Yes, the DPD served up Oswald for his death... whether that was a Rank and File decision, you'd need to offer something to prove that... or even suggest it
8 - The handling of cardboard and newspaper packing materials will leave the same nitrates on the hands... the problem with that conclusion is he only used one hand to shoot... and the nitrates show up on his PALMS... where the residue would not reach...

I'm sorry to throw in the wrench... I just don't see the same conclusions based on the research available...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9531&stc=1]

Attached Files
.gif   Parrafin wax tests of bullet residue on his hands.gif (Size: 44.42 KB / Downloads: 27)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by David Josephs - 03-05-2018, 08:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin