[TR]
[TD]Ex CIA Director Allen Dulles[/TD]
[TD]Nat.Sec.Advisor McGeorge Bundy[/TD]
[TD]Asst Secy of Def. Internat. Security Paul Nitze[/TD]
[TD]Sec. of State Dean Rusk[/TD]
[TD]SISS Chairman Senator James O Eastland[/TD]
[TD]Acting SISS Chairman Senator Thomas J Dodd[/TD]
[TD]---------------->[/TD]
[TD]-------------> German PR, U.S.Ret. General Kenneth Buchanan, of Julius Klein Inc.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dir New Orleans Trade Mart CIA Agent Clay Shaw[/TD]
[TD]Dep. Natl Sec Adv & Dir of Policy Plng Dept of State Walt Rostow[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillon, Head of Secret Service, ATF[/TD]
[TD]Counsel for Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms Thurmond Shaw[/TD]
[TD]SISS---- Dirksen [Ervin] [Hruska] [Keating] [McClellan] [Scott] [Johnston][/TD]
[TD]Chief NASA Marshall-Redstone Missile Pgm German Baron Gen. Wernher von Braun[/TD]
[TD]Ret Army Gen John B Medaris Former Cmdr Army Redstone Missile Program[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CIA Operative David W Ferrie[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Sec Svc Chief James J Rowley[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Chief of Dallas ATF Frank Ellsworth[/TD]
[TD]Dallas Mayor Earl Cabell[/TD]
[TD]Chief of Weapons Dev. Bell Aircraft German Gen Walter Dornberger[/TD]
[TD]West German Intel Agent Walter Becher[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

As can be seen from my Organizational Chart, I am not hesitant to place the Rockefellers and people like that at the top of my chart.

However, it's an illusion to consider all these billionaires to be fungible and identical in their acts and involvements. If you did into them, many are totally at odds with one another. They only appear to be the same due to being observed from a distance.

The most important fact is that the Rockefellers already had so many of their "agents" inside the JFK administration, that they could only lose influence after he was murdered. JFK "kissed up" to the Eastern Establishment, but LBJ less so. I don't think there is any theory specifically involving the Ford or the DuPont families. There is information, however, likely involving the Rockefellers and the Dillons, however. As to the Rothschilds, they are in neutral territory, in my thinking.

Far and away the most likely rich people involved as sponsoring the assassination were the Dillon, Read clique, headed by Clarence Dillon, father of JFK's treasury secretary C Douglas Dillon. Basically, all of the billionaires like the Rockefellers, the DuPonts and the Rothschildts had to tacitly form a consensus on their attitude toward the assassination. Any one of them could have dissented and possible foiled the assassination. But then, they always acted in unison. That was the purpose of establishment of the Bilderberg Group. That is--- for the rich people all to be "on the same page".

By the way, to my knowledge, the above organizational chart is the first and only one ever suggested and published for the JFK assassination. And I have not received even one challenge as to how to change or improve the chart.

I'm not sure why, but I would be interested in any input.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by James Lateer - 07-05-2018, 06:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin