Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium
Yes, you are so right, Mr. McBride @ the Mather story needing more investigation; and Thank You! for your exemplary research, especially the insights on the Tippit matter.

Good point @ WC's reluctance to share more than a few photos of Tippit; I imagine for good reason...they hedged their bets while also privately expressing grave concern at the possibility that Tippit was certainly no Andy Griffith (between the hushed whispers about him cheating on his own wife with wives of other men, there was also grave concern at him being involved in narcotics as well).

Personally, I don't wish to tarnish him as much as promote an objective view of him, while allowing the chips to fall where they may. That said, I share your sentiments as I don't personally see any resemblance to President Kennedy at all ---->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9555&stc=1]
*Credit JFK Players & Witnesses

On that point, I say each to his/her own on this evaluation/appraisal; however, where I believe there was no body switching under afoot that afternoon and that Tippit was simply sacrificed for autopsy purposes, I get and understand why some researchers have brought this possibility of a switch into question (it certainly didn't help matters when RFK & his sister-in-law Jackie expressed openly that the body they viewed didn't look like their dear Jack at all).

Getting back to Carl Mather, I believe he tagged his own "friend" for people in high places, lured him to his demise, so the plotters could kill two birds w/one stone (fake an autopsy upon a body with a similar temple wound suffered by the president on the same side of the head, while also further incriminating the chosen "villain" in the public's mind).

Why did Carl Mather seek *immunity before agreeing to appear before the House Select Committee on Assassinations?

*a promise not to prosecute for a crime in exchange for information or testimony in a criminal matter, granted by the prosecutors, a judge, a grand jury or an investigating legislative committee

What really unfolded at 10th & Patton?

Why were some witnesses totally ignored?

Why was the timeline of the slain officer's demise manipulated?

Attached Files
.jpg   Credit JFK Players and Witnesses WordPress dotcom.jpg (Size: 49.2 KB / Downloads: 61)

Messages In This Thread
The Tippit Case in the New Millenium - by Alan Ford - 01-06-2018, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 206 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 486 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 538 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 571 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 614 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 21,076 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,280 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,898 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 16,187 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,478 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin