Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best JFK books of the last 2 years?
Is it just me, or has the dialogue about Deep Politics issues hit a relatively slow spot?

It is much more exciting to view somebody being accused of libel (as I was) than to skim through long postings (that IMO kind of ramble).

As for 9-11, the only bottom line things I know about are (1) the material in The Road to 9-11 by P D Scott and the stuff on the anthrax attacks, which can be found on Wikipedia.
But people who think that a cruise missile really hit the Pentagon or that the towers were brought down by explosives don't tend to support their position very clearly, IMO.

Why not talk about the new "witnesses" in the Seth Rich case? The Seth Rich murder along with the "disappearing" DNC server are, to me, the most clear issues involving the Deep State. Those issues might intensify the discussions.

As for my next effort, I will be adding two books to my statistical factor analysis of JFK books. (1) The Case Against Congress by Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson and (2) Despoilers of Democracy by Clark Mollenhoff. I will do this because it looks like the book Farewell America by James Hepburn may actually have been the best of the "inside information" books; better than Prouty, better than Torbitt, better than Executive Intelligence Review.

This reinforces my theory that Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson actually knew the entire truth about the JFK assassination but agreed not to publish it in return for the censure of Sen. Thomas Dodd (who was at the center of the plot). It will be interesting to see the correlation between the Pearson and Mollenhoff lists of people to the Farewell America suspects.

When Drew Pearson and Jack Anderson called their book "The Case Against Congress", they were talking about (IMO) the case against Congress in regards to the JFK assassination. But nobody put this together (as was their plan in publishing it).

After adding these two books, I will also redo my analysis BY INDIVIDUALS to see if the factor analysis produces a better list of "suspects" than the list of suspects that I put together prior to this. My prior list had two categories in the first factor--(1) known JFK suspects and (2) world leader such as Ngo Dinh Diem, Henry Cabot Lodge, etc. This needs to be parsed in much more detail to identify how world leaders and known suspects interacted.

I think that The Skorzeny Papers was a terrific breakthrough but it's tiresome to have to wait on the Albarelli book Coup in Dallas for the next new info. We need many more JFK books--AND FAST!!!

One thing that really begs for attention, is to examine what we know about the CIA murder plots published by the Church Committee and compare that information to the latest material by Ganis in The Skorzeny Papers. We need to know the scope of the US Government assassination program and specifically how that relates to the Skorzeny network, the Operation Valkyrie plotters who we know were in the US in 1963 and the Church Committee and other CIA oriented sources.

Let's all get busy.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Best JFK books of the last 2 years? - by James Lateer - 17-07-2018, 05:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 19,910 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 26,489 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Three new / updated John Newman JFK books appearing on Amazon over the next few weeks Anthony Thorne 28 24,095 13-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  JFK 100 Years Barry Keane 4 6,731 29-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  JFK 100 Years Barry Keane 0 2,713 07-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 7,573 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  "Fake news": isn't this what we've been saying for 50+ years? Martin White 1 3,476 23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  JFK 99 Years Barry Keane 1 2,246 29-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  52 Years Later, the Cover-up Is Still Failing Jim Hargrove 3 3,582 23-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  No one being kept away as in Dealey Plaza -- but then it's been 150 years Joseph McBride 3 2,518 16-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride