Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Some further preliminary reflections from Judtyh about "Harvey & Lee"

Title: The 'Harvey' question...Note the 'H' on the 'Catholic' Mexican Tourist isa application

[Image: 2iifsbp.jpg]

Note that I told you Lee hated his middle name 'Harvey" which Armstrong does not want to hear,
not one little bit.

Note that I told you that Lee avoided writing out "Harvey" whenever he could and just put down
an "H" and that if a letter that wasn't 'official'--such as that UT letter--had "Harvey' in the signature,
it was probably a fake.

This document, which you have already posted, shows Lee wrote only an "H" and then was required
to fill in his full middle name.

Would a guy always using the name "Harvey" do that?

I am sorry that I have information that goes against the idea of a Harvey and Lee as presented by
the Harvey and Lee book. I can account for a lot of it. If I had his book, I could account for more,
but it doesn't matter. Lee joked about his middle name when I first met him and told me he didn't
like the name "Harvey." That was enough for me to years later be able to report the fact that
Harvey and Lee, per se, is not the true situation.

I only ask that you look at his documents, and also realize the linguistics matter of "Lee" in Russian.
They avoid saying 'Lee.' That does not mean that Lee loved the name 'Harvey' and WAS "Harvey"
whenh some mean fellow was "Lee." However it is true Lee was impersonated and even welcomed it,
because it helped hide his own activities.

----------------------

This was the reason Jack White and DellaRosa kicked me off their forum and erased all the files I wrote
that pretty well prove there were impersonations, especially at the end, and even while Lee was in the
USSR--but Lee said those impersonations were so he could lead a 'normal life when he returned...

He had documents they have apparently destroyed that 'proved' Lee was in the States...This was to be
used to help him present as if he had not been in the Soviet Union upon his return.

I think same of them were income tax returns and we will never see them, I believe they will try to fake
anything along that line.

Because I can explain many so-called dual records--and Dr. John Williams has some of those details--plus,
as I said, Lee said his mother had a thyroid problem that was ageing her before her time...Anyway, it would
be great to compile files and evidence and statements proving Lee had cover built up for his return--if he
returned alive--from the USSR.

There was a shift in administration and Lee had to use a code word HEMINGWAY to get help to get home.
People think Hemingway killed himself, but the see-aye-eh did it...Hemingway lived in Cuba and was an
informant...I learned about Hemingway when Lee and I spent an afternoon at Hotel Montleone, where
many famous writers worked, such as Wm. Faulkner, and at that time he brought up Hemingway.

The problem is organizing the information. It has come out in dribs and drabs depending on what somebody
was interested in.

Please remember, Lee was impersonated, and near the end, to his great disadvantage. But most of the time,
it was for other reasons. For example, to hide his presence in New Orleans, somebody was paid to pose as
him in Texas while he was in Mexico City. this was for Lee's plausible denial of ever being in Mexico City if
something went wrong. He also had to purchase krebiozin (laetrile) which is illegal in the US to have a
plausible excuse for being in Mexico at all.

A lot of operatives had excuses or covers set up. They act as if Lee had none when they know better
(I mean, that the INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES know better)....

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 08-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,786 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 10,014 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,162 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 26,042 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,588 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,277 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,882 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,770 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,409 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,845 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke