Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Jack

Fascinating revelation re Robert and stunning photo comparison at #326
http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...tcount=326

I agree. Robert's photos of "Lee" and "Harvey" are further evidence that they are two different people.

I am not yet sure what makes Lifton an expert on LHO. He's been allegedly working on a book for decades now but there's the book? Of course I read that it took him something like seventeen years to do Best Evidence.

I can believe Judyth had good reason to distrust him. Back in the early 80's after having read Best Evidence I was discussing this with my friend Carl Oglesby. Carl told me he believed Lifton had held back crucial information from the HSCA so that he could save it for his book. To this end I wrote Lifton a letter. I rememded him that we had met in the late 70's at a party given by Norman Mailer. I also told him that I had a legal idea for the case involving either June or Rachel Oswald (Porter). He immediately called me demanding to know who said he'd had withheld evidence, and I told him. Then he responded to my letter making very light of my legal idea, telling me his experiences with the Oswald girls. In 1988 I obtained June's number and address and called her. She was not interested. Said she had been burned by another researcher. In 1995 I learned that Rachel was working here in Austin, as a witress at the Tx. Chile Parlor. So I wrote her a long documented letter and delivered it to her job. I was told she had just left that employ about three days earlier and that the letter would be passed along. At this point she had a listed phone number also, so I called her and left a message. Around this time I told my good friend Austin researcher Richard Bartholomew of my efforts to contact Rachel. RB informed me that Rachel had once met with Lifton and gave him an "off the record" interview, based on his promise that it would be confidential. Lifton, Richard told me, later sold the interview to Hard Copy. (I have seen it).
I never did hear back from Rachel and within days the number was disconnected. I have since read that Rachel now will no longer trust JFK assassination researchers because of what happened to her with Lifton.

Two important witnesses who could assist in a court case. Yes they were too young to be fact witnesses but as dautghters of the man framed and murdered they both have legal standing to challenge the cover story.

Lifton single handedly- for a friggen television monetary FEE- destroyed the trust Rachel had extended to him. I would not trust him for a second on anything Judyth or JFK assassination related. I question his motives, his values, and wonder who pays his bills. It's clear his word is worthless. Just ask Rachel. Good luck getting her to talk.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dawn Meredith - 28-03-2010, 03:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,800 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 10,014 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,162 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 26,076 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,792 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,277 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,882 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,770 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,409 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,845 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke