Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination
Quote:I have no doubt there was a PRIVATE party. I have never believed
there was a newspaper article about the party. The party was VERY late.
It was after 11 when Lyndon arrived. It was at events like this that he
was able to see his various mistresses. There was another in Houston,
according to Madeleine.

Jack,
According to the Secret Service Report, Air Force I and Air Force II planes landed after 11:00 pm at the Carswell Air Force Base outside of Fort Worth.

From there both parties were driven to the Texas Hotel where they were to spend the night. LBJ, Ladybird, and members of his entourage went to his rooms and LBJ stayed up quite late with his group.

If he had met Madeleine at her "party" in Dallas, he would have had to have parachuted down from Air Force II as it flew at high altitude over that city, because to now get from Fort Worth to Dallas and to get there sometime after 11:00 pm (both cities are on Central Time, he would have had to have flown like Superman???

Furthermore, if you listen carefully to Madeleine's 80-minute video interview, she gives three different versions of what LBJ says to her. These statements were in reply to the interviewer's specific request to repeat what LBJ's statement was, verbatim. LBJ supposedly made only one statement to her, yet she had three different versions of it as "verbatim". If anyone could find that long video, please provide a link to it. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the interviewer's name or media affiliation.

This interviewer was very careful in how he worded his questions to her; she was all too eager to embellish her story, it seemed to me.

I was introduced to Madeleine Brown in 1991 at the ASK Symposium on the JFK Assassination by a very highly respected researcher. As we walked toward her in the hotel hallway where she was standing alone outside of the meeting rooms, he whispered something not repeatable here about her, which clearly indicated he did not think she was very 'credible.' Like Myra, I consider this a a very private statement from a very respectable researcher whose name is very well known, and I would rather not repeat it.

Regardless of her private life, I can sympathize with her over the loss of her son. However, she was falsely accusing someone of murder. A very strange kind of "love", if you ask me.

Lyndon Johnson and his entire staff begged John Kennedy and his staff to not go to Dallas on the Texas trip.* Lyndon and Ladybird Johnson had been viciously attacked and spat upon by right-wing zealots during the 1960 campaign. He knew of the John Birchers and Minutemen and Minutewomen and others who lived there. In photos of LBJ taken in Fort Worth before the fatal trip to Dallas, Johnson looks very worried.

*Reference is from The Thirty-First of March by Horace Busby, pages 140-142. Busby was LBJ's speechwriter and confidant during his careers in the House, the Senate, as Vice-President, and as President.

Adele

Messages In This Thread
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Mark Stapleton - 07-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Mark Stapleton - 07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 07-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 08-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 08-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Jack White - 09-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Jack White - 10-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Adele Edisen - 10-01-2009, 04:12 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Jack White - 10-01-2009, 06:20 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 14-01-2009, 04:17 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Bill Kelly - 30-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Liz Smith on the JFK Assasination - by Myra Bronstein - 01-05-2009, 03:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Smith Act Scott Kaiser 0 2,417 20-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Boise B Smith Brian Castle 14 18,292 13-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lance deHaven Smith's Conspiracy Theory in America Jim DiEugenio 15 8,732 24-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan