Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?
Albert, as John Costella explains in his tutorial on the faking of the film, which I
infer you have still not viewed, the blood spray dissipates too quickly to be real.
The Parkland physicians reported cerebral as well as cerebellar tissue extruding
from the wound (at the right rear of the head). It could not have been extruding
from the skull flap. The bullet entered at the right temple and created the shock
waves that broke open the skull flap and blew his brains out the back of his head
with such force that Officer Hargis, riding to the left rear, thought that he himself
had been shot. There was brain matter all over the trunk of the limo, upon which
Jackie crawled out to retrieve a chunk of JKF's skull and brains. If the skull flap
had been blown open before the frangible bullet, then his brains would have been
blown out that opening. But that did not happen. They were blown out the back
of his skull, which had already been weakened by a shot that hit around the EOP.
I don't know what more to explain to you, Albert. The film has been redone and
I have offered many links to articles that explain it, which you apparently are not
willing to read. Your theory of the trajectories does not comport with the medical
and other evidence, including, especially, the reports from the Parkland physicians.
I appreciate your speculations, but you seem to be trading in JFK fiction, not fact.

Albert Doyle Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:But they are not well-founded and cannot qualify as rational.

You are suggesting a frangible bullet caused the skull flap wound but the blood fog was hand-painted in.

The problem with this is Zapruder clearly shows some skull pieces flying-off from the top of the head in a slightly forward direction. The point of origin of these pieces is clearly well to the rear of the alleged temple entry shot. I'm pretty certain it is not physically possible for a shockwave originating forward of the place of origin of the skull pieces to send them flying backwards towards the point of origin of the shockwave. Not to mention a weakened occipital area weakening the force and backing of such an event. Indeed, if the triangular piece seen flying-out of the top of the head in Zapruder 313-14-15 is the Harper fragment, could it have been ejected with such force if the rear of the skull was already cracked-open by the rear shot? The distance of the Harper fragment from Kennedy's head is a forensic indicator of the pressure that influenced it. Would it have flown that far with an already cracked-open head, and would it have gone contrary to the radial force originating at the point of the exploding bullet? And, if the frangible bullet showed force enough to blast-open the skull flap, would it have only plopped-out the rear plug? You would think it would have shot it out seeing how it would have been one of the routes of least resistance. Also, I think it violates known exploding bullet behavior for the bullet to blast-open Kennedy's skull flap and not have any shrapnel fragments follow the route. If indeed an exploding bullet caused the skull flap wound it would have been accompanied by some shrapnel bits that would not have left the skull flap intact. It most likely would have blown this area away. It conflicts with known exploding bullet behavior for this bullet to not send some shredding fragments upwards in the direction of the flap it blew open. Therefore it is highly unlikely any exploding bullet caused the skull flap wound.

Messages In This Thread
Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - by James H. Fetzer - 28-01-2011, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 2 73 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,029 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,238 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Hill at Oak Cliff Milo Reech 13 14,061 27-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,071 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,377 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,869 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove