Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?
James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: That is a misreading of the analysis based upon the work of David Mantik and of Bob Livingston. The bullet did not pursue the tangential trajectory described by Charles Crenshaw but created shockwaves that blew the brains out the back of an already weakened cranium, as I have been attempting to explain (several times).

By admitting a shot prior to the temple shot you then have to admit that this shot was responsible for the parietal flap opening up. And if you admit the parietal flap then you have to admit it possibly, and most-likely, produced an associated blood burst. My problem here is you are suggesting there's evidence the blood fog was hand-painted in. Maybe it was, but you still have a wound that matches it in the parietal flap.

The problem with admitting a prior shot from behind is the first shot, if it opened-up the head at the parietal flap, would have seriously relieved the pressures inside the head. The second shot to the temple would then be dealing with conditions that would not support the needed containment to produce a shockwave strong enough to burst materials in Hargis's direction with stinging force. Not to mention that the position of the rear wound isn't facing Hargis's direction. The original shot from behind would, however, spray materials in Hargis's direction with stinging force according to what I previously described. When the flap first opened-up materials were shot back and to the left with the highest pressure on the underside of the skull. This was seen at Zframe 313 in Nix. I'll speculate, however, that perhaps a second bullet could have exploded inside the temple while the flap was open.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: Which witnesses and other photographs are you relying upon? Why don't you sketch for me what you think happened? But as I have previously observed, you appear to be discounting the witnesses who support the limo stop and the faking of the Zapruder.

I believe we could place the "Pumpkin Smashing Sound" witness in an exact spot. What he heard was key to understanding that the blood fog seen in Zapruder was real. Your weakened rear wound plug would not be able to make such an earwitnessed sound. This is fairly conclusive.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: But of course there was an earlier shot to the back of his head, which weakened the cranium. So his skull, at that point in time, was NOT a contained dome, but rather a dome with significant damage to the rear, where brain matter would have been forced out by the shock waves created by the type of frangible bullet that had been used.

As I mentioned above, the pumpkin smashing sound is only possible by having materials shot through air with certain associated limited physical properties. A large burst of blood and brain materials exiting the parietal flap seen in Zapruder would be responsible for this kind of sound. A weakened section of the occipital being plopped-out onto the seat would most definitely not be capable of making this sound.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: Bob was a world authority on the human brain and also an expert on wound ballistics. It was his inference that the bullet that hit JFK in the throat fragmented and part went upward and severed the tentorium, which thereby exposed the cerebeullum.

Just a speculation here but, I'd imagine such a neck-centered wound would a) Kill Kennedy instantly when it fragmented off his spine. b) Kill Kennedy instantly when it penetrated the motor control area of the brain in the Cerebellum. c) Leave unmistakable spinal damage. I'm not sure I see that in Zapruder. (Though I agree it isn't automatically predictable)

James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: Yes, the more evidence, the better. I think we would all agree with that, assuming, of course, that we were getting authentic tie fibers. But there seems to me to be a lot of evidence that the shot to the throat was an entry wound, as I have already explained.

We have to have a thorough examination of the tie with this wound.

James H. Fetzer Wrote:JF: It did, of course, also blow open the skull flap, which is apparent in frame 374,

You see the problem is any suggestion of forgery of the blood fog suggests the lack of any parietal wound. However we can see there is such a wound. The question then is simple, how much blood fog is forged and how much actually burst out of the recognized skull flap wound?

Messages In This Thread
Who’s telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film? - by Albert Doyle - 27-01-2011, 06:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 2 73 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,029 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,238 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Hill at Oak Cliff Milo Reech 13 14,061 27-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,071 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,377 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,869 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove