Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Fetzer Speculates: 'Israel Art Students Removed Building Contents from WTC" (lol!)
This is an important clip from one of the most unscientific researchers I have ever known to be involved in 9/11 research. I encourage you to listen closely to his words, and ask yourself, "why would he be speculating like this when he could be discussing the overwhelming sum of easily verifiable physical evidence that Dr. Judy Wood has compiled?"

Jim Fetzer Speculates: 'Israeli Art Students Removed Building Contents from WTC": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCJ1cqgmhcE

Mr. Fetzer was unscientifically speculating, or entertaining unscientific speculation, about reasons for the extreme lack of debris at ground zero, even though it was and is very obvious that much of the debris was transformed to fine dust. Mr. Fetzer's continued promotion of unscientific speculation, at the expense of scientific discussion of physical evidence, is something that everyone should consider (in my opinion). The lack of WTC debris in the rubble piles is briefly touched on by these two videos just in case any of you are not familiar with this topic:

1. What Transformed the WTC Buildings to DUST on 9/11?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXDmNZCeKo

2. Relics from the Dust | 9/11 & Directed Energy Weapons (DEW):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrY_PRji34g

Dear Mr. Fetzer,

Your willingness to engage in unscientific speculation, when you should be engaging in scientific discussion of the evidence, is very telling to me.

Your willingness to unnecessarily mix and muddle important evidence with your wild, unscientific speculation, is very telling to me.

Your willingness to appear as a supporter of Dr. Judy Wood's conclusions, only to address the evidence she has gathered in such unscientific, discrediting ways, is very telling to me.

It is quite obvious that you are not interested in helping others understand the truth, as you have spent a great deal of time, enegy, and effort, doing exactly the opposite.

(I will spare you some embarrassment by not posting the clip from your September 2009 radio show when you entertained / promoted unscientific and disrespectful speculations about Dr. Wood's personal life, even though you should have been raising awareness of the important physical evidence from 9/11 instead of promoting wild speculation.)

Long Live the Truth,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Messages In This Thread
Jim Fetzer Speculates: 'Israel Art Students Removed Building Contents from WTC" (lol!) - by Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez - 15-02-2011, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christopher Bollyn on 9/11: Israel Did It Lauren Johnson 3 4,973 30-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Oklahoma City: Three bombs inside the building Christer Forslund 22 12,201 24-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Building 6 high strangeness David Guyatt 0 2,737 12-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,777 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Building a Case Against Controlled Demolition, Inc. Bruce Clemens 13 34,614 22-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  9-11 and Alvin Krongard - Israel's Agent at the CIA Ed Jewett 0 2,596 04-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Israel and 9/11 - An Introduction Ed Jewett 63 18,891 15-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,778 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Fetzer's Onion - Half Baked Bill Kelly 8 5,915 17-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Debate over 9/11 Truth: Kevin Ryan vs. Jim Fetzer James H. Fetzer 1 3,872 08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer