Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity?
Seamus Coogan Wrote:I think your making reference to my foray into the Diana nexus, I hear you. The problem with it all was that I actually had listened to your advice. For my sanity I just had to clear the air. Maybe it was an over indulgence on my behalf. I accept it was, in my latest piece while I take the mickey out of the pregnancy angle. I start utilising my interweb interviews with you, CD and Magda about the false paradigms offered by Gregory. i do think that had I not discussed the case with yourself I may well have been in danger of creating a false paradigm myself. Thus what I have also done is add an additional piece to my article focussing on Gregory. Further your comments Ed Jewett has also mentioned some very weird stuff to myself in the same vein.

Back to the topic however.

One thing about all this is I have no doubt I have been manipulated at one time or another. I have no doubt I may be being manipulated as I type. I think we are all aware of it. Well maybe not? I think the difference with most members of this forum is that we are humble enough to admit so. What I find frightening about so much of the stuff from Cahalan and others, is that they seem to believe themselves to be immune from any form of manipulation. This then opens itself into believing disinformation. It's here where I really struggle with the whole quality versus quantity debate. It allows false paradigms to be entered into and debated. The classic being the Fetzer-Mack stand off or the Gregory-Al Fayed debates.

WHAT??? I think you need to read Jan's post again, twice, before you respond. You missed his point.
What "false paradims offered by Gregory"? To whom are you referring. Last names can be very useful.

Finally, puttitng aside all the faults in Hankey's work, and indeed there are many, I will ask the question of you that I asked Jim D twice, (at Ed Forum) with no response:
Do you (and Jim, if you know?) believe John Jr. was murdered or died due to his own negligence and/or accident?

Thank you
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity? - by Dawn Meredith - 27-03-2012, 04:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morrow On Maddow Show Albert Doyle 9 10,018 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The New GOP Austin Chairman-Bob Morrow Jim DiEugenio 5 4,897 19-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Morrow Rules the EF Greg Burnham 39 13,654 16-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  A collection of various JFK articles from Robert Morrow Magda Hassan 5 18,939 13-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Douglas Horne versus Fred Kaplan Marc Ellis 8 6,348 17-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Steve McChristian
  ce2011 versus SAC Baltimore telex "noting" SA Johnson gave BULAB ce399 David Josephs 2 3,301 18-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!! Seamus Coogan 7 5,471 26-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Personal Attacks on amazon.com from a Disturbed Racist and "Boner" Morrow -- or Agents Provocateur Charles Drago 21 10,580 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Evica Name, Work Defiled by Robert "Boner" Morrow Charles Drago 9 5,945 28-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Oil and Politics in La Jolla (thanks to Robert Morrow) James H. Fetzer 1 3,360 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer