Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plane crashes of 9/11 were fabrications . . .
Mr. Klimkowski, your dialogue with Mr. Fetzer is Mr. Fetzer's issue, although there is an article out there that may be an answer, in part.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04/01/...b-balsamo/

He should, of course, speak for himself.

Frankly, a lot of people here make the assumption that if "it" isn't here or explained here, I didn't see it, aren't aware of it, and don't have to acknowledge it.

As for posting garbage, I'll refrain from making a wisecrack about the use of garbage dumps for the disposal of bodies (forensic evidence), but what you regard or characterize as garbage may be something else, or at least a poorly-formulated question or thesis. Frankly, it wouldn't be the first pile of garbage found here.

The "garbage" in "Believe Your Own Eyes" is the lack of clear explanations that debunk these tidbits:

• "completely in one side and out the other side" [with its nose intact];
  • the multiple pre-event "predictive programming" visual, thematic, plot and time/date references;
  • the wing, the wing (22:58);

• WESCAM http://www.wescam.com(24:31);
  • de crane, de crane (26:30 ff).

[size=12]
    Perhaps you or someone else would like to offer them.

[/SIZE]

Since about 2004, I have been looking into the event(s) and asking questions.

I don't have (nor am I obligated to share or formulate) beliefs or opinions about named hypotheses, since apparently no one here is obligated to answer or acknowledge my questions.

I keep it all on the table, and allow any of them for initial consideration.

I am not obligated to defend anyone or anyone's theory; I am obligated to keep a clear and open mind and continue to ask questions or allow information, debate, etc.

You're welcome, in retrospect.

By the way, I mis-spoke.

For some of you, clearly the most important part of the "Believe Your Own Eyes" video starts at about 30:00.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
The plane crashes of 9/11 were fabrications . . . - by Ed Jewett - 05-04-2012, 10:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK plane crash kills members of bin Laden family, police say Drew Phipps 1 3,545 02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Reported Airspeed of Plane Into WTC Impossible - Must Have Been Drone or Lie! Peter Lemkin 0 2,609 17-02-2014, 09:25 AM
  The 9/11 Mystery Plane and the Vanishing of America Peter Lemkin 9 7,206 06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,781 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Full On: Plane / No Plane and other Anomalies Debate re: the Pentagon Attack Peter Lemkin 0 2,583 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM
  Plane Speeds Were Not Possible.....Only A Fiction Peter Lemkin 12 17,791 23-08-2010, 08:40 PM