Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plane crashes of 9/11 were fabrications . . .
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:All intelligence operations have at least two objectives.

One of the 9-11 objectives is observed on this thread.

And that is precisely why I am insisting that those who propose the "video fakery proves no planes hit the Twin Towers" hypothesis produce some credible evidence to support their claims.

Otherwise, it is just diversionary garbage which can be used by the ruling elites to discredit deep political analysis of 9/11.

And here you are having a discussion with another member of the executive group with whom you undoubtedly share alignment and agreement on mission in which you use the same dismissive language of "diversionary garbage" and then offer some pablum like "the ruling elite" without specificity. (It's roughly akin to Orling's TPB.)

You know that I read a lot, and having called Kris Millegan to inquire as to the publication date and content leanings of the soon-to-arrive book by Mark Gaffney called "Black 9/11", he suggested I read Kevin Fenton's "Disconnecting The Dots". It just arrived. Here's the last paragraph from the author's foreword:

"Finally, I would like to highlight the fact that this book contains almost no original reporting. With a very few minor exceptions, I did not speak any officials or sources, either on or off the record. Nearly everything you read here has been in the public record, mostly for several years, and comes from those very government reports, from publicly available court documents, and from the mainstream media. All the information here could have been put together by others, including media and government agencies, with resources dwarfing those of a solitary author. Why they have not done so as another important question deserving of an answer."

In discussing "the ruling elite" and 'intelligence operations', it is easy (and erroneous) to see that the great unwashed mass inside the Beltway speaks with one voice, one directive, one philosophy. But of course this is not the case. Although I am signatory as a member of "Medical Professionals", I have no -- and never did -- any connection whatsoever with any intelligence agency, or arm of the government, that has not been publicly disclosed. [The only exception that can be found is likely a short stint I did as a consultant under a DARPA project that was in the center of the bull's-eye of a previous career path and on which I am published.]

Yet the thrust of Fenton's book -- drawn from sources widely available for up to a decade -- is that major US governmental agencies -- themselves overseen and compartmentalized by neo-conservative Zionists with close ties to the militaries and intelligence agencies of Israel "helped enable 9/11 and evaded government investigations".

The same can be said of many of the prime characters inside the events, and of the media outlets acting in a supportive, fascist manner to "pre-sell", obfuscate, and function as a platform for those very same interests.

Why the leadership and members of a discussion board devoted to deep political analysis have not engaged in "a coordinated assault" into the nature of what is described as arguably the most important event that drives foreign and domestic policy across the globe is equally an important question deserving of an answer.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Messages In This Thread
The plane crashes of 9/11 were fabrications . . . - by Ed Jewett - 06-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK plane crash kills members of bin Laden family, police say Drew Phipps 1 3,545 02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Reported Airspeed of Plane Into WTC Impossible - Must Have Been Drone or Lie! Peter Lemkin 0 2,609 17-02-2014, 09:25 AM
  The 9/11 Mystery Plane and the Vanishing of America Peter Lemkin 9 7,206 06-10-2012, 03:31 PM
  Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building Jack White 11 7,781 25-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Full On: Plane / No Plane and other Anomalies Debate re: the Pentagon Attack Peter Lemkin 0 2,583 05-02-2011, 09:00 AM
  Plane Speeds Were Not Possible.....Only A Fiction Peter Lemkin 12 17,791 23-08-2010, 08:40 PM