Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerald McKnight, the FBI, the MPD, and the MLK assassination
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:Lauren,

I wish you could understand my points without being such a fucking literal idiot.

I am guessing that you are telling me that you don't appreciate my presence her at DPF. Since I am unworthy, I have no right to call you on your arrogant attitude. I fully recognize that I am not a researcher. I am not nearly as well informed as you. And that is not my goal. I frankly just want to learn.

But I will say this. Tomorrow when I get up, I will be a little better informed than I was today. And you'll still be a asshole.

Edit: I see that you think we are at war by responding to my deleted post. Thanks you for that. Well, think what you want. I just don't like your attitude. When you actually manage to make a point, I read and think. That won't change. You present a perspective that I value and have found quite challenging to my perspective. For example, I still think about your thesis about the Chicago plot. Hmmm. I let that one simmer on the back burner. I guess I find myself becoming more convinced but I am not quite there yet.

Nevertheless. You think I am a fucking idiot. I think you are both a prick AND an asshole. So what? I am not going to engage you in some silly war. We both know who the enemy is -- or at least we would if we knew who the sponsors are. To me, you are not my enemy and we are not at war with each other. Period.

I think you would be more effective in your posts if you were not so full of invective. But then what would I know? I'm just a fucking idiot.

You started this.

You called for civility in the heat of battle.

You began the "asshole" and "prick" exchange.

And now you're offended.

So fuck off. Or stay. It's of no consequence to me.

But if I've let you down with my language and attitude, then perhaps it's because I previously elevated you.

And the same person who did so also comes on like an "asshole" and a "prick."

How can that be?

Figure it out, fucking idiot.

And you'll have a true friend in me -- the asshole prick.

I just opened a beer: "The fucking idiot drinks to the asshole prick." Now, back to the war. And once again, I know that you and I are not the war. Over and out.

And I raise a glass to you, my comrade.

Messages In This Thread
Gerald McKnight, the FBI, the MPD, and the MLK assassination - by Charles Drago - 12-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassination of Paul Wellstone - and Why It Likely Was Done! Peter Lemkin 0 3,081 25-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK Assassination Resources? Matt Grantham 4 9,922 11-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Matt Grantham
  Speaking the Unspeakable: The Assassination and Martyrdom of Thomas Merton Paul Rigby 2 8,086 01-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Paul Shrade and RFK Assassination Tom Bowden 3 15,665 02-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The 1934 assassination of Sergei Kirov Tracy Riddle 3 10,205 29-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Three models for the assassination of Huey Long Paul Rigby 0 8,139 15-10-2016, 09:12 PM
  Scott Enyart on the RFK assassination Joseph McBride 0 5,166 09-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  MSO India says Hajj Crane accident was assassination of Iranian Space Scientist Paul Rigby 4 8,449 21-10-2015, 08:02 PM
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 9,000 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 12,466 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke