Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerald McKnight, the FBI, the MPD, and the MLK assassination
Charles Drago Wrote:
Martin Hay Wrote:[T]he FBI remains top of my list of suspects for sure.

I've often wondered if Hoover let James Earl Ray escape. When they picked up the obviously planted bundle from the doorway of Canipe's, they had evidence that should have led them straight to Ray - a radio with his Missouri State Pen inmate number on it. They could have traced the serial number on the radio, found out where and when it was sold, and then the inmate number would have given them Ray's name. But they didn't. Instead they searched for Eric Galt, surely knowing that it was an alias, until Ray was safely out of the US. And then they made only a half-assed attempt to extradite him, supplying the British court with little more than Charlie Stephens' "identification" and the promise of some fingerprint evidence that the bureau never delivered. And I can't help thinking that the FBI were hoping the UK would refuse to extradite him on such flimsy evidence so that they wouldn't have to try him with such a weak case and could continue convicting him in the press.

"Suspects" for WHAT?

I swear to Christ, it's as if the Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic model never was presented.

Have we learned NOTHING from our studies?

"The FBI" and "the CIA" conspired to kill neither JFK nor MLK.

You conflate the hammer with the carpenter.

You conflate the carpenter with the architect.

You conflate the architect with the homeowner.

The Sponsors are wetting themselves from laughter.

Thanks, Monk. Hay is welcome here.

Above is my post to which he responded with "Meanwhile back at the ranch ... " If my reference to the "Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic model" didn't ring a bell, he might have either asked for an explanation or sought out one on his own. Had he done either, the balance of the post might have made sense to him.

Had Hay responded to my "'the FBI' and 'the CIA'" construction and claims with honest query and/or disagreement, we would not be having this exchange.

So the ball is in his court. I've admired many of Hays's posts on EF, and I think that more of the same would make him an asset at DPF. And he's more than welcome to his threats of duels. He will be treated -- at least by me -- in a manner consistent with his own approach.

Messages In This Thread
Gerald McKnight, the FBI, the MPD, and the MLK assassination - by Charles Drago - 13-05-2012, 07:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassination of Paul Wellstone - and Why It Likely Was Done! Peter Lemkin 0 3,081 25-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RFK Assassination Resources? Matt Grantham 4 9,922 11-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Matt Grantham
  Speaking the Unspeakable: The Assassination and Martyrdom of Thomas Merton Paul Rigby 2 8,086 01-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Paul Shrade and RFK Assassination Tom Bowden 3 15,665 02-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The 1934 assassination of Sergei Kirov Tracy Riddle 3 10,205 29-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Three models for the assassination of Huey Long Paul Rigby 0 8,139 15-10-2016, 09:12 PM
  Scott Enyart on the RFK assassination Joseph McBride 0 5,166 09-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  MSO India says Hajj Crane accident was assassination of Iranian Space Scientist Paul Rigby 4 8,449 21-10-2015, 08:02 PM
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 9,000 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 12,466 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke