Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:Charles,

I am not interested in *outing* anyone. I simply tried to find out something about you and this is what popped up on Google. I visit RI a lot and don't know much about the local politics so I have no idea who the people mentioned are. If you are a jazz historian or reviewer fine and dandy... but please don't be going on about technical matters that you are not equipped to discuss... and then insult those who may be.. or certainly more so than you as I have worked in the field of architecture for 40 years with a license since 1982 including working for the architects of the WTC in 1970 fresh out of school.

First, you "out" CD, then you deny "outing." It becomes CD's fault for misunderstanding your simple, innocent intentions. You're a mess.

I don't mean to ignore the serious issue of JO's big mistake in trying to out CD, but in his reply one very interesting [unknown to me before] element emerges - [he worked for the architects of the WTC in 1970]...hmmmm - why has he kept that fact hidden up until now?!

As for the 'material' you found re: CD. Why the hell would you post that?!?!?...it has NO bearing on anything here, let alone this subject of 911. It could be false - as is much personal venom on the internet, and yet you GLEEFULLY post it with hahaha and a dancing man. You've made your bed and wet in it...but are going to have to sleep in it anyway...... It was not the WTC towers, but you, that became unzipped in the end. Give my best to Mt. Vernon.

Peter, It looks like you are posting to me [Lauren] when the post was referencing JO. Right?

Quote:RIGHT!
NB: Actually, I vaguely remember JO saying at some point he was on the WTC project back in the day. Wait ... false memory syndrome ... MKULTRA ... mind control. Aack.

Quote:It may not be that significant, but I don't remember ever hearing that before. He, of all people, unless they just had him sharpening pencils and emptying trash cans then should know of the extreme overdesign of the core structure and the perimeter walls. I never for a second bought his unzip theory...and I've not seen any others that have.....certainly they didn't buy it at AE911Truth....
PS: Empty Inbox.

Strange you post empty inbox. I sent you a PM recently to which you didn't reply...is my inbox full or yours not working?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis - by Peter Lemkin - 23-10-2012, 09:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 6,006 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,064 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,305 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Million-Dollar Diamond Theft at the World Trade Center on 9/11 Tracy Riddle 0 4,730 05-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,034 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dubai Hotel Fire Further Proof To Lie of Fires Bringing Down Steel-frame Buildings Peter Lemkin 4 6,629 01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,074 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 19,812 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,654 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 37,796 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps