Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD?
Not sure who else that could be but Oswald...

Need a time stamp of some sort though.

So the revolver was in his PANTS' Waistline... the shirt was buttoned (as buttons were ripped off during the struggle)
and nothing was left in the jacket.

Does it seem right that a man trying to hid a gun would discard a jacket that covers his waist, has pockets

Mr. BALL - Which hand was--was his right hand or his left hand on the pistol?
Mr. McDONALD - His right hand was on the pistol.
Mr. BALL - And which of your hands?
Mr. McDONALD - My left hand, at this point.
Mr. BALL - And had he withdrawn the pistol
Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; because I remember he came flying around the corner, because his hair was and shirt was kind of waving.
Mr. BALL. And his shirt was out?
Mrs. POSTAL. Uh-huh

and he is obviously not wearing what Whaley says he was wearing...

WHALEY: ....Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants. He, his shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.
Mr. WHALEY. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. BALL. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You said that a jacket--
Mr. WHALEY. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. BALL. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

The one they found in the TSBD later on... The Oswald we know did not have a jacket on when he left the TSBD...

Whaley took a different person and dropped him off close to Ruby's apt than to Oswald's.

Attached Files
.jpg   Oswald at TSBD - maybe.jpg (Size: 179.13 KB / Downloads: 16)

Messages In This Thread
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? - by David Josephs - 28-02-2013, 09:18 PM
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? - by LR Trotter - 01-03-2013, 01:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 292 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 331 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 372 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,637 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 389 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 409 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 500 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 641 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 470 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 589 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM