Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle
LIFTON SPREADS DISINFO ABOUT WHAT I SAID

Uh David, that is not a bunch of crap.

Are you going to say you have never read Murder from Within? If you have then you must know what is in it. And I described it accurately.

As per your, whatever it is with Newcomb, I really don't give two hoots about it. Whether you originated these ideas, or he did, or he stole them from you or you stole them from him--I mean, really, who the heck cares today, on the verge of the 50th?

What I am saying is simple: There was obviously some kind of negligence with the SS. Now, was it planned that way or was it just negligence?

Now as I said, this has been out there since Murder from Within. Which means its like 40 some years old. If this was a premeditated part of the plot then who was in on it? I ask again, are you saying Forrest Sorrells?

OK,if that is him, what is your evidence then? Like I said, I am all ears. I'll listen.

My point is this: There are anomalies all over this case. Literally you can bring them up all day long. Then Don says, well see, if that had not happened with the SS, Kennedy would not have been killed. And since that is part of Lifton's idea, he likes it.

Well, then Von Pein puts up pictures of a previous Kennedy visit and you can see the same thing: very little protocol followed and Kennedy could have been killed.

I think 50 years later is long enough to be noting anomalies and saying: see if that had not happened, Kennedy would not have been killed. Pardon my French, but today, that amounts to cracking walnuts with one's butt cheeks.

Now, don't get me wrong. I agree that Tracy has pointed out something was wrong, guys should have been fired or suspended and there should have been a major reorganization of the SS after this. There was no excuse for what happened. But unless you can show me the deliberateness and show me the connecting point in the plot, then, to me, I think Chicago is more important. In that case, there was a plot, and the fact that it went unreported and covered up was directly related to the Dallas successful hit.

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I guess I have to. I was very specific about names and connecting points in the second edition of Destiny Betrayed. And I was also careful to document things as much as possible. And I feel very comfortable defending that thesis. Out of over 2,000 footnotes, I think I used something like four confidential sources who I could not name.

So that is why I ask, if you say its deliberate and part of the plot, then who was involved in SS conspiracy? Like I said, I am all ears on this. I listened to Horne, all 1800 pages worth. I don't think it was convincing.To me it underlined a problem we have in overselling things, like the Boyajian Report, like Madeleine Brown.

I want us to get specific and I want to hear the evidence. The time sure is ripe, is it not?

Messages In This Thread
The disappearance of the photographers' vehicle - by Jim DiEugenio - 25-06-2013, 12:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 70,496 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Photographers in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 Myra Bronstein 10 11,329 22-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore