Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Daniel

"preserved inviolate" to "ragged gash"?

You are right on target: Dr. Malcolm Perry's description is best evidence--and considered so dangerous that Elmer Moore, Arlen Specter, and Allen Dulles took turns taking the rubber hose to him.

He confided to McClellan he was afraid "they were going to kill me"

The gaping wound in the stare of death is the fallen king speaking despite murder most foul.

At some point in time, when the B&W photos that Ms Spencer deveoped and printed are remembered, she sees only a 2-3" hole in the right rear (ala Hill) and a small opening in the throat.
(Knudsen only created B&W negatives... he claims FOX from the SS printed them and they match those in the Archives except for the "probe" images)
(btw - not a single person states that color transparencies were taken that night.... yet the inventory shown to Humes and Boswell in November 1966 includes a color transparency with each and every negative... I am not yet sure if this is relevent)

Ms. Spencer, could you look at the wound in the throat of President Kennedy and tell me whether that corresponds to the wound that you observed inthe photographs you developed?
A: No, it does not.
Q: In what way are they different?

A: This is a large, gaping gash type.
Q: That is, in the fifth view, it's a large, gaping gash, is that correct?
A: Yes. In the one that we had seen, it was on the right side,approximately half-inch. (1.27cm)
Q: Is the wound in a different location or is it just a larger wound onthe throat?
A: It could be just a larger wound

Now for something completely different... Dr. Ebersole:

Upon removing the body from the coffin, the anterior aspect, the only things
noticeable were a small irregular ecumonic (sic - no such word) area above the super ecolobular (sic - also no such word)
ridge and
a neatly sutured transverse surgical wound across the low neck.

So we have
1) the Fox "death stare" photo with a "gash" (Knudsen took these? when and where)
2) the Spencer 2-3" occipital hole and a small throat wound (says the photos are NOT a morgue setting yet the backgrounds were very dark as well)
3) Dr. Ebersole, who claims to have stayed with the body until 3am, tells of a nice suture... (he also claims MANY strange things that have been proven wrong)
4) O'Connor - 2.5", slightly off center to the anatomical right
5) Perry telling us it was inviolate when it left Parkland

inviolate (ɪnˈvaɪ ə lɪt, -ˌleɪt) adj. 1. free from violation, injury, desecration, or outrage. 2. undisturbed. 3. unbroken. 4. not infringed

We MUST get away from thinking "3 shots".... As Knudsen tells it, the probes were in entry and exit holes but did not line up with each other...
There were more holes than could be accounted for... and there was a bullet removed from under the right arm in the chest... very probably the throat shot bullet from the south of the vehicle.

There are bullets referred to as "still in the body" in FBI reports and then there is the infamous 1/27/64 Exec Session statement that has yet to be explained by anyone, ever.
The existing autopsy DOES NOT CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION...

I am thinking now that Humes' notes included the results of probes and conclusions related to what is said here:
(btw - there was no metal of any kind found in the holes in the shirt.. in fact, everyone who saw the wound described it as ABOVE the knot of a necktie...

Mr. Rankin:
Then theres a great range of material in
regards to the wound and the autopsy and this point of exit
or entrance of the bullet in the front of the neck, and that all
has to be developed much more than we have at the present time.
We have an explanation there in the autopsy that probably
a fragment came out the front of the neck, but with the elevation
the shot must have come from, and the angle, it seems quite apparent,
since we have the picture of where the bullet entered in
the back, that the bullet entered below the shoulder blade to the
right of the backbone, which is below the place where the
picture shows the bullet came out in the neckband of the shirt
in front, and the bullet, according to the autopsy didn't strike
any bone at all, that particular bullet, and go through.
So that how it could turn, and --

Rep. Boggs. I thought I read that bullet just went.in a
finger's length.

Mr. Rankin. That is what they first said
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com - by David Josephs - 26-06-2013, 01:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 242 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 236 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Milicent Cranor on the JFK Throat Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 4,014 14-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Mili Cranor's latest: Biological Map of the Neck Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 5,772 27-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  throat bullet wound visible Joseph McBride 3 3,714 22-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  JFK Throat Wound: Exit or Entry? Bob Prudhomme 8 7,579 05-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  UPDATED RESEARCH: Front Throat Shot Research Analysis "Z225" / Contact for free copy Anthony DeFiore 0 1,978 28-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Shot In The Throat Herbert Blenner 16 6,484 04-09-2014, 01:20 PM
  Please contact me for a FREE copy of my 330 pg analysis of the FRONT ENTRANCE WOUND IN JFK'S THROAT Anthony DeFiore 0 1,970 24-11-2013, 04:21 PM
  Dr. Ronald Jones CONFIRMS The Front Throat Shot on Face The Nation! Anthony DeFiore 14 9,142 23-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle