Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com
Gordon Gray Wrote:
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Please respect the fact that I spoke to a professional marksman and I have researched the accounts of professional snipers. A bullet can go thru a windshield and hit its mark. I would not have put the information in my research compilation.
When you spoke to your marksman did he tell you how confident he would be in taking a shot though a car windshield? Piece of cake, or no? Today they have tables that will help them predict the degree of deflection. In the 60's they didn't. A shot through a windshield would have been very unpredictable for them. As with most snipers, taking a shot can reveal you position, or at least alert the security team and lead to counter measures. So it would have been inadvisable to take an unpredictable shot. Also a bullet striking glass would lose it's jacket, fragment, and tumble as well as being deflected. Such a bullet is not likely to have left such a small wound. I believe those firing from the front were using soft nosed or frangible bullets, because as a back up option, they would have been concerned with a kill at all costs. FMJ bullets would not have provided that assurance. I don't believe you have bothered to read the study I have sourced here. It is full a very useful information.

I found your article interesting. I too am looking for the truth. As for my marksman, he said that an expert sniper firing within 200 yards, through a windshield, with a higher than 22 caliber projectile could be 100% certain to hit his target within 3 to 4 inches of where he was aiming. So, if the expert sniper were aiming at JFK's chin or nose, he would have possibly hit him just above his collar in the throat or right in his nose or higher. If the limo was declining at 3 degrees as it travelled, the shot could have very well hit JFK in his throat AFTER, any possible deflection from the windshield glass ~ although my marksman believed that the windshield deflection would have been negligible. I am also bringing up the fact that Tom Robinson of Gawler's Funeral Home noticed three small holes in JFK's right cheek. Were they made by glass or bullet fragments? Of course, if we asked ballisitcs expert Henry Lee why glass fragments would travel to the right of the President's face after coing through the limo windshield, he might say that the "lateral inclination / cant would because by a shot from the left hand side ~i.e The South Knoll. For edification, please read my research concerning Kellerman touching his cheek from "glass or bullet fragments" before Z313 and Connally flinching to his left and then to his right as the bullet passed right over his left shoulder (Gil Jesus).

Messages In This Thread
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com - by Anthony DeFiore - 27-06-2013, 07:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 242 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 236 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Milicent Cranor on the JFK Throat Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 4,014 14-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Mili Cranor's latest: Biological Map of the Neck Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 5,772 27-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  throat bullet wound visible Joseph McBride 3 3,714 22-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  JFK Throat Wound: Exit or Entry? Bob Prudhomme 8 7,579 05-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  UPDATED RESEARCH: Front Throat Shot Research Analysis "Z225" / Contact for free copy Anthony DeFiore 0 1,978 28-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Shot In The Throat Herbert Blenner 16 6,484 04-09-2014, 01:20 PM
  Please contact me for a FREE copy of my 330 pg analysis of the FRONT ENTRANCE WOUND IN JFK'S THROAT Anthony DeFiore 0 1,970 24-11-2013, 04:21 PM
  Dr. Ronald Jones CONFIRMS The Front Throat Shot on Face The Nation! Anthony DeFiore 14 9,145 23-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle