Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com
Tony

I found this of great interest:

As for my marksman, he said that an expert sniper firing within 200 yards, through a windshield, with a higher than 22 caliber projectile could be 100% certain to hit his target within 3 to 4 inches of where he was aiming. So, if the expert sniper were aiming at JFK's chin or nose, he would have possibly hit him just above his collar in the throat or right in his nose or higher. If the limo was declining at 3 degrees as it travelled, the shot could have very well hit JFK in his throat AFTER, any possible deflection from the windshield glass ~ although my marksman believed that the windshield deflection would have been negligible. I am also bringing up the fact that Tom Robinson of Gawler's Funeral Home noticed three small holes in JFK's right cheek. Were they made by glass or bullet fragments? Of course, if we asked ballistics expert Henry Lee why glass fragments would travel to the right of the President's face after coing through the limo windshield, he might say that the "lateral inclination / cant would because by a shot from the left hand side ~i.e The South Knoll. For edification, please read my research concerning Kellerman touching his cheek from "glass or bullet fragments" before Z313 and Connally flinching to his left and then to his right as the bullet passed right over his left shoulder (Gil Jesus).

Add that the 2004 assassination attempt on the president and vice president of Taiwan involved firecracker sounds caused by bullets penetrating the vehicle's windshield--hey, why didn't the would-be assassin(s) read the memo on windshields? (Buy the kids books, send 'em to school--and they still shoot through windshields!)

Gordon

I think I agree with David--you are speculating in the subjective voice: e.g. "would a sniper take that shot"--are we California Psychics here?

We have Weldon and Whitaker and the Waltz of the Windshields.

We have Perry et al describing a wound of entry.

We have DeFiore providing about three hundred pages I posit you haven't looked at--while insisting Tony look at your tables of deflection.

We've got Tom Robinson patching holes in JFK's cheek as the agent is touching his cheek.

It isn't helpful to have the Princess and the Pea pasting long copies of previous posts only to comment "We remain unconvinced."

I stipulate you shall remain unconvinced, thus freeing ever so much bandwidth, with all due respect.

Tony

Your sniper has a 3-4-inch grouping through a windshield at 200 yards without recourse to a table.

Hey, that's where the rubber meets the road.

David

I am fascinated by your pursuit of the throat wound evidence, particularly:

I've seen elaborate proofs that BASED ON THE MEDICAL EVIDENCE a bullet did not, could not have passed from thru the body without leaving more traces... these traces were ignored
(Clark panel found metal traces on the c3/c4 xray.

That's the location of an x-ray Custer told Gunn was missing because it showed metal fragments--so, if the windshield slowed the throat bullet, that shot did not transit, thus answering the tiresome perennial question, "Where's the bullet?"

There is a very tidy coalescing of the evidence here.

The lone gunman single bullet nonsense cannot account for what we know.

And, lalalalala I can't hear you to the contrary notwithstanding, we know a great deal.

Messages In This Thread
THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com - by Phil Dragoo - 27-06-2013, 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 242 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 236 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Milicent Cranor on the JFK Throat Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 4,014 14-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Mili Cranor's latest: Biological Map of the Neck Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 5,772 27-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  throat bullet wound visible Joseph McBride 3 3,714 22-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  JFK Throat Wound: Exit or Entry? Bob Prudhomme 8 7,579 05-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  UPDATED RESEARCH: Front Throat Shot Research Analysis "Z225" / Contact for free copy Anthony DeFiore 0 1,978 28-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Shot In The Throat Herbert Blenner 16 6,485 04-09-2014, 01:20 PM
  Please contact me for a FREE copy of my 330 pg analysis of the FRONT ENTRANCE WOUND IN JFK'S THROAT Anthony DeFiore 0 1,970 24-11-2013, 04:21 PM
  Dr. Ronald Jones CONFIRMS The Front Throat Shot on Face The Nation! Anthony DeFiore 14 9,148 23-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle