Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
Symmetry of sewer covers (one with asphalt patch) flies in the face of claims none was ever present.
This south knoll location is supported by evidence as well as Ms. Feister's forensics.

I know of no gain for Mr. Plumlee in all this, except of course the truth or a true segment of the whole tale.

Denial by the STILL city-of-hate, means little when the Lone Star State refuses to undertake a REAL investigation of the three murders in their State the weekend of Nov. 22, 1963.
This would be the FIRST investigation undertaken without a foregone conclusion.
It might even come to different conclusions than the first two "investigations" because no conclusions were foregone.
Dallas never has ever had any interest in real investigation of the Murder of the President, only in cover-up.
No prosecutor and no judge has the guts to convene a grand jury or appoint a special prosecutor in any of these three murders, they have the courage to continue to be the City-Of-Hate by choice.
Hence the obfuscation of the Mayor's Games and Confuseum Continuing Conspiracy in Restraint of Truth.

Evidence has been developed since 1964, 1979 and 1998 that could be checked against the reality, IF BIG D would get the hell outta the way. Or HELP the efforts. Dallas took its' cue from RRReagan's In-Justice Department and Attorney General Ed Meese in 1980 ignoring the expressed will of the US Congress to further investigate the murders.
So the ST again trumped the will of the people expressed in 1979.
Dallas was paying attention to the ST BS.

Mr. Plumlee's material is part of this developed evidence, but since some tried to cover up the testimony by classification, that issue alone emphasizes the possibility of truth in his sworn testimony.

What do we (the research community) get out of Dallas and Texas?
Larry Dunkel's Emporium of Confuseum Bullshit in an official cloak of the appearance of invulnerability.
And Bob Groden arrested on BS and John Judge lied to and then ignored mostly.

That is the Imperial Enemy we face in layers, city, county, state and federal assets of evil.
Haven't they learned yet, you cannot kill truth only the people trying to bring truth to exposure and disinfecting by sunlight.
I guess not.
Dallas wishes to celebrate John Kennedy's life by ignoring his murder and continuing to cover-up Dallas' part in it. An effort that will fail inevitably.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com - by Jim Hackett II - 01-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,939 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  This morning the research community has lost a friend. Scott Kaiser 7 5,415 12-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  http://matthewsjfk.blogspot.com/ THE LESSON #1 FOR CHRIS MATTHEWS ON JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY Anthony DeFiore 0 1,899 19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  FOR MEDICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE FRONT THROAT Please visit my blog www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,820 18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  THE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: www.JFKThe FrontShot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 29 10,558 15-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  WHY DID KELLERMAN TOUCH HIS LEFT CHEEK BEFORE Z313? www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 5 4,754 30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THE SOUTH KNOLL SHOT - www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 0 2,671 28-06-2013, 01:43 PM
  THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com Anthony DeFiore 27 10,342 28-06-2013, 11:38 AM
  www.JFKTheFrontShot.blogspot.com THE WITNESSES TO THE ENTRANCE BULLET HOLE IN WINDSHIELD Anthony DeFiore 0 2,440 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
  PLEASE CONTACT ME at www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,999 29-05-2013, 10:14 PM