Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: www.JFKThe FrontShot.blogspot.com
Gordon Gray Wrote:I am happy to concede to any theory once it has been tested thusly: trust
nothing until it had been so severely
challenged, it could not be discredited I I don't believe anyone has held their evidence up to this standard.

Fair enough...

How does your... "No hole in the windshield" theory stand up to this test?

Are there photos showing no hole, only an impact?
Any documented tests done on the windshield?
They did macrophotography on CE399... no such luck with that windshield, huh?

Frazier did a complete exam of the limo late night, early 11/23 morning. there were only so many fragments found within the limo...

IF the crack was a result of a fragment from INSIDE (Bone or bullet?) which of the fragments does the FBI attribute to the cracked windshield?
(I don't see where BONE fragments are discussed... or identified within the LIMO schematics of fragments.... were there NO BONE FRAGMENTS found in the limo?

Any fragments have glass imbedded?

CE841 is supposedly the scrapings from the INSIDE of the windshield that contained lead. (looks alot like a closed version of ce840) So I guess we need to find where they actually determined this was lead and how.
(I am suspicious since we have a variety of "containers for evidence" with nothing inside them - like the Kleins microfilm.)

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc..._0433b.htm

and as we read either Cunningham or Killion... neither mentions the windshield. CC makes a drawing of CE351 and adds some interesting comments

Plus, one would think if a single small fragment was able to create this on the windshield - does it not seem strange that no one else in the limo forward of JFK was struck by any of these fragments - enough to cause a windshield to crack or chrome to dent... do you not find it strange that there is no notation of BONE in the limo other than what is found on the plane trip back?

And Kinney goes so far in 1978 as to say that C3 "looked like it hit the {chrome}" but nothing related to the windshield....

SA Kinney gave him his seat and returned to the resar compartment. At this point he discovered in the Presidential limousine (1) a skull fragment under the jump seat where Connally had been seated, and (2) a bullet fragment in the front seat between the driver's and passenger's seat. He remarked that the bullet fragment "looked like it had hit the windshield frame above the windshield."

How do you plan on putting your theories and conclusions to the same test and set of standards Anthony has for his hole theory?
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
THE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: www.JFKThe FrontShot.blogspot.com - by David Josephs - 02-07-2013, 12:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential history and the Memory Hole Tracy Riddle 6 4,731 11-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Unbelievable! Cnn just showed the hole in the windshield! Anthony DeFiore 2 2,669 23-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  http://matthewsjfk.blogspot.com/ THE LESSON #1 FOR CHRIS MATTHEWS ON JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY Anthony DeFiore 0 1,990 19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  FOR MEDICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE FRONT THROAT Please visit my blog www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,967 18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 11,528 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The bullet hole in the windshield proven scientifically by the degree of cant (inclination)! Anthony DeFiore 17 8,586 30-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  WHY DID KELLERMAN TOUCH HIS LEFT CHEEK BEFORE Z313? www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 5 4,956 30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THE SOUTH KNOLL SHOT - www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 0 2,754 28-06-2013, 01:43 PM
  www.JFKTheFrontShot.blogspot.com THE WITNESSES TO THE ENTRANCE BULLET HOLE IN WINDSHIELD Anthony DeFiore 0 2,527 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
  PLEASE CONTACT ME at www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 3,129 29-05-2013, 10:14 PM