Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasonable doubts about Lee Harvey Oswald
David Josephs Wrote:
C. Savastano Wrote:I am not trying to force guilt before innocence, actually I am attempting the opposite. I am using reasonable doubt as my basis for proving Oswald likely did not commit the crime he accused of. I understand some here may disagree with my ideas or presented evidence, yet that does not invalidate it, opinions and unverified evidence is just speculation. I appreciate the support and constructive criticism, I respect everyone's right to conduct research and use what they consider reasonable standards, but they must offer proof from both sides if they hope to use legal standards. I have also used a majority of official evidence to prove Oswald's likely innocence, evidence which critics cannot refute with facts because its the very documents they use to craft their unreasoned arguments. If one of my sources is incorrect or my claims can be invalidated with evidence I invite its presentation, otherwise its just speculation.

In regard to the Movie theater, I agree, it makes no sense for him to remain in Dallas at all after JFK's or Tippit's murder. He had plenty of opportunities to flee and should have done so. A meeting seems the likely reason to remain.

One of my favorite facts that critics cannot refute is the Warren Commission had no authority or jurisdiction, it was forced via Executive order, local authorities or the State Congress should have rightfully investigated the matter, so why did the Commission?

"Legally, the assassination of President Kennedy and the subsequent murder of Lee Harvey Oswald were within the jurisdiction of Texas State Authorities" - Senate Select "Church" Committee on Intelligence Activities Report, Book 5, Part IV, Intelligence Agencies, Summary and Findings, p.45

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church..._0026a.htm

[Image: modify_inline.gif]

That little FACT you speak of constitutes the wholesale theft of the body from the hands of the TX authorities by one SAIC ROY KELLERMAN - the same man who leaves Greer at the wheel of the ambulance at 7pm as he runs thru the hospital to the morgue... the same man who helps Greer/Sibert/O'Neil carry in an empty casket at 7:17... and ALSO is aware of the third casket entry WITH JFK... the best he can do is suggest a "FLURRY" of shots, for a total of 3, even though the first and third shots appear to be single shots... counting for 2 of the 3... WHEN does the FLURRY arrive and how does that not raise the bullet count beyond 3?

Mr. SPECTER. Now, to the best of your ability to recollect, exactly when did your automobile first accelerate?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Our car accelerated immediately on the time-at the time--this flurry of shots came into it.
Mr. SPECTER. Would you say the acceleration--
Mr. KELLERMAN. Between the second and third shot.

now, based on this FBI scale model of what occurred... what occurred - as it appears (based on the calculations offered in CD298 and the "X" we see drwon on the street for z313)
it APPEARS as if there is another shot AFTER z313, in fact it can be placed with some confidence at Z375 since we can see the base of the light pole in line with the rear of the limo...

Given that the LIMO is speeding away at this point, yet has only travelled 45 feet from z313-zZ375 (62 frames / 18.3 = 3.4 seconds = 13.24 feet per second = 9mph)

Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Congressman, I have driven that car many times, and I never cease to be amazed even to this day with the weight of the automobile plus the power that is under the hood; we just literally jumped out of the God-damn road.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5303[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5304[/ATTACH]

Mr. KEL[B]LERMAN. [/B]This I can't truly answer. However, I should say that, as for the casket being brought into the hospital, another gentleman came into this little doctor's room, his name I don't recall, but he represented himself to be from the Health Department or commission, some form. He said to me, he said, "There has been a homicide here, you won't be able to remove the body. We will have to take it down there to the mortuary and have an autopsy." I said, "No, we are not." And he (Dr.ROSE) said, "We have a law here whereby you have to comply with it."

With that Dr. Burkley walked in, and I said "Doctor, this man is from some health unit in town. He tells me we can't remove this body." The Doctor became a little enraged; he said, "We are removing it." He said, "This is the President of the United States and there should be some consideration in an event like this." And I told this gentleman, I said, "You are going to have to come up with something a little stronger than you to give me the law that this body can't be removed."
So, he frantically called everybody he could think of and he hasn't got an answer; nobody is home.

Shortly he leaves this little room and it seems like a few minutes he is back and he has another gentleman with him, and he said, "This is"--the name escapes me he said, "He is a judge here in Dallas," and he said, "He will tell you whether you can remove this body or not." I said, "It doesn't make any difference. We are going to move it," and I said, "Judge, do you know who I am?"
And he said, "Yes," and I said, "There must be something in your thinking here that we don't have to go through this agony; the family doesn't have to go through this. We will take care of the matter when we get back to Washington." The poor man looked at me and he said, "I know who you are," and he said, "I can't help you out." I said. "All right, sir."

But then I happened to look to the right and I can see the casket coming on rollers, and I just left the room and let it out through the emergency entrance and we got to the ambulance and put it in, shut the door after Mrs. Kennedy and General McHugh and Clinton Hill in the rear part of this ambulance.

I am looking around for Mr. Greer and I don't spot him directly because I want to get out of here in a hurry, and I recognize Agent Berger and I said, "Berger, you get in the front seat and drive and, Mr. Stout, you get in the middle and I will get on this side," and as we are leaving--Mr. Lawson, I should say, was in a police car that led us away from Parkland Memorial Hospital. As we are leaving a gentleman taps on the driver's window and they roll it down and he says, "I will meet you at the mortuary." "Yes, sir." We went to the airport, gentlemen.

Hi David,

http://www.mejuba.com/albums/jfkass/1129...w/original

313-391 78 frames @ 84.7 ft approx.

13.5mph

chris

Messages In This Thread
Reasonable doubts about Lee Harvey Oswald - by Chris Davidson - 25-09-2013, 08:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 181 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 991 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 463 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 515 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 545 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 591 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 590 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 716 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 862 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 643 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM