Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan
Magda Hassan Wrote:Interesting but looks like a few confirmation biases of your own there Jeffrey! Regardless if one supports an actual CD or not for the towers it is an interesting and worthwhile exercise to see if such access is possible and how that may be.

Magda,

It is indeed hard to free oneself from some level of confirmation bias. If one considers themselves a republican, a leftist, an "X" one has adopted a mantel of confirmation bias. Presumably scientific and technical matters are free from such political bias.

I consider myself someone who has little to no trust in the mainstream media as conveyors of fact. I also identify as anti capitalist and very distrustful of the USG and the self serving MIC.

I do believe that many crimes are conspiratorial... most human endeavors involve multiple people working toward some common objective. In that sense a corporation is a conspiracy, a government is one, and so is the MIC. The issue for me re 9/11 is whether there was... as the truth movement likes to say... means, motive and opportunity for Islamic extremists to execute a plan of hijacking 4 planes and getting three of them to hit targets. Some will argue that this is a fantasy... others will argue that terrorism is an Intel program to advance the military and corporate agenda of hegemony.

Chomsky argues that terrorism is the inevitable consequence of imperial policies of the West (US) and 9/11 can be understood as blow back. I don't think this is an unreasonable position. Conpiracists then call leftists such as Chomsky gate keepers and diverting the public from the real culprits of world events. It may make sense, but the evidence for this sort of collaboration has not been demonstrated (no dot connecting).

My position has been to understand the destruction from a technical POV and how the hijackings were able to take place. I think the latter is still shrouded in fog and like the weak technical explanation this may be attributable to the CYA of the old boys network. I simply don't know. But I am not swayed by the dot connecting of the "inside job" either.

I deplore the response to 9/11 as much as anyone, but understand how opportunists and disaster capitalists work using the shock doctrine for all sorts of disasters... man made and natural.

Messages In This Thread
Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan - by Jeffrey Orling - 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BROOKHAVEN AND THE TWIN TOWERS Richard Gilbride 2 514 13-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' Peter Lemkin 8 22,007 05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 6,409 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Kevin Ryan on 9/11 Insider Trading Lauren Johnson 1 7,411 06-09-2018, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,229 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,761 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Kevin Ryan: Dulles 9/11 Video Probably Faked Lauren Johnson 8 16,598 10-06-2016, 08:12 PM
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,216 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,213 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 20,206 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM