Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan
Jeffrey Orling Wrote:There are coincidences of events which don't have deep political origins... such as Deep Water Horizon, Fukishima, Katrina etc... and we see the same sort of official "response" behavior. You see all political events as being of deep political origin. ALL? DO you not see any political event which is not?
Those are 3 very disparate events, none of which I judge to have been deliberately engineered in origin. However, official responses to all three do have gross and ongoing deception of the public in common.
Quote:I don't consider insider trading as coincidence. It indicates some insider knowledge. But there has been evidence that intel was aware of the coming attacks if the following is to be believed (Is this BS or is it true or partially true?):
Since I judge one or more SIS's to have been the architects of the attacks, I certainly do not believe it is BS - just smoke and mirrors.
Quote:The distinction between LIHOP and MIHOP may not seem significant to many... but it's the difference between knowing criminals are planning a crime and being the criminals who planned and carried it out. Both would be punishable under the law...
OK - it's a very fine line then. I just don't see the SIS's discovering any plot on the scale of 9/11 at the last minute (particularly considering the manner in which most of the alleged hijackers were supplied, outside of normal protocols, with entry visas from a single Saudi located office and subsequently protected from legitimate police and junior FBI officer inquiries) and then deciding to just let it happen. Far more likely that the SIS's either became aware very early on - or even more likely originated the whole thing in the manner already described - and then steered it to their own purposes. I just don't have them slated as stupid, incompetent or careless, that's all.
Quote:I don't understand how terrorist leaders induce suicide bombers to do their bidding, but they do.
Whilst living for an extended period in the US? Do they? That's a rather different situation to psyching up young, despairing residents of Palestine or Afghanistan with promises of martyrdom and paradise in exchange for donning a suicide vest and approaching a US or Israeli checkpoint. When apart from the alleged London bombers has it happened before?
Quote:Finally, your analysis always defaults to deep state motives of the participants.
Only for human engineered events with potential or after-the-fact major effects on both domestic and geo-politics.

I accept that I am inclined to IMMEDIATELY question the ON on ANY such major event and the reason is quite simple, even if painfully learned over an extended period of study: It is that ON's are demonstrably ALWAYS deceptive and the bigger the event the bigger the deception. I invite you to look at any and all such ON's from and including WWII to date' Without exception they are histories of the victors and largely a pack of self-serving lies. Look at Vietnam - what was that all about that 2 million plus innocent Humans lives are deemed to be acceptable? Same goes for the entire history of US involvement in South America - the realities of that are truly disgusting in their Machiavellian barbarity - but in the ON, good ol' Uncle Sam was just trying to save the poor downtrodden natives from Communism. Same goes for Korea - The entire peninsular was a Japanese colony; post war it became two agreed colonies, the Soviet and US ones, separated by an arbitrary straight-line on a map. The Soviets soon vacated; not so the US who killed far more Koreans than the Japanese in their Imperial arrogance ever did. Then we approach the Middle East with its oil; no more wicked Commies so something is needed to justify all that has since happened - enter the terrorism bogy-man, manufactured steered and controlled to hidden but in-your-face obvious purposes to those with eyes to see - and not unlike the witches of medieval times in their real purpose.

Frankly I am mystified how any intelligent American or Brit or other European for that matter can survey Post WWII history and remain so blind as to seriously believe that we have a terrorism problem that originates anywhere other than our own Deep State arbiters.

So yes, I do have default initial assumptions about these things - but with ample justification.

For a brief but enlightening description of the manufactured 'consensus reality' that we all inhabit and my own approach to dealing with it, see this article on Wikispooks , particularly the 'Modern Connotations' section.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan - by Peter Presland - 02-10-2013, 03:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BROOKHAVEN AND THE TWIN TOWERS Richard Gilbride 2 514 13-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' Peter Lemkin 8 22,007 05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 6,409 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Kevin Ryan on 9/11 Insider Trading Lauren Johnson 1 7,411 06-09-2018, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,229 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,761 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Kevin Ryan: Dulles 9/11 Video Probably Faked Lauren Johnson 8 16,598 10-06-2016, 08:12 PM
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,216 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,213 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 20,206 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM