Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
David Guyatt Wrote:I'll ask this question:

Do we know for an absolute certainty that there were passengers on this aircraft?

I realise this might seem a daft question in the light of the huge amount of words published on the subject, but I continue to find this whole affair bewildering.

If an aircraft disappeared without passengers, just flight staff, it would rate a mention in the newspapers, but not the continued coverage we have seen.

That the aircraft was full of passengers and has disappeared without trace - apparently - is what makes it a very notable story.

I think we all sense that there is something very strange going on here, and that we, the public, are not being told the whole truth by any means.
Here's the passenger manifest courtesy of South China Morning Post.
Here's an article links to interesting information for those inclined to go further down this particular rabbit hole.

I'm inclined to believe that the manifest is accurate and I agree that there is 'something very strange going on'. I'm also inclined to think that it will turn out to involve the knowledge-base of those Chinese Freechild Semiconductor techies. The AbelDanger site has some - on the face of it - truly bizarre things to say about that

What we can be fairly certain of is that the plane was equipped as standard with an uninterruptible auto-pilot that is susceptible to a remote hijacking by those with the necessary knowledge and equipment. If that is what has happened and the pilots were NOT involved, then other electronic interference - per AWACS capabilities - would also be required to prevent radio alerts and to spoof a transponder signal so as to avoid being ID'd as a transponderless intruder by india, Bangladesh, Burma and a few other countries to the NW. It seems that fuel range was also sufficient to get it to both Diego Garcia and the Seychelles.

Beyond all that I have no idea - other than that Debka (and the Western MSM when theorising) are far more likely to be laying a false trail than a good one - knowingly or not.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Peter Presland - 17-03-2014, 12:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 130,124 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,372 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,856 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin