Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Ken Garretson Wrote:while not a 'fire event', no distress signal was sent from Payne Stewart's plane, and pilots did not have time to put on oxygen masks. Suffocated, then froze to death, before taking any action, finally running out of fuel and falling from the sky.

Regarding the Payne Stewart crash, the NTSB concluded that there was a sudden depressurization of unknown origin causing the crew and passengers to quickly lose consciousness.

The sequence of events regarding MH370 show non-emergency actions on the part of someone. For example, it takes a few minutes to crawl down into the electronics bay to find the breaker that turns off ACARS. That is the action of someone who does not want the plane's whereabouts to be known.

Still, this is a giant and confusing puzzle.

There are few reliable clues to where it really went. I think just as the ACARS was shut off, even the 'pings' to the satellite might have been a false trail. At best it is an ambiguous one [North or South]. It was heading almost straight for Diego Garcia [highly secret US Military base - rented from the UK, who 'own' the island, having taken it by force and removed all the native citizens - as they didn't have clearances for the nasty business going on there]. The pilot had Diego Garcia's airfield on his home flight simulator. If the plane went there, then the UK and USA were involved, and they won't let on as to what happened or why. Just one of many strange possible scenarios. In most scenarios, the passengers were certainly lost - in a few they might be hostages. I don't expect clarification on this for months or years.......

Agreed Lauren...and Peter. Thanks for the reply.

It is indeed quite the puzzle, and difficult for us because there is one thing of which I'm certain; we are not being given all the pieces.

One broad scenario that seems to fit is a criminal or deep event gone awry .

Could also be that the event played out exactly as planned, or is still playing out exactly as planned. This could be an event designed to set the stage for future events, or test the waters, so to speak; a 'proof of concept', if you will.

It's interesting for sure, especially as it may shed light on 9/11, but I'm not holding my breath

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Ken Garretson - 22-03-2014, 05:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 137,164 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 41,029 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 4,093 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin