Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
A partial list of leads or purposely mis-leads or red herrings or...?

* an oil rig worker who reports seeing something that stretches the limits of human perception;
* a couple of eyewitness accounts of a large unidentified aircraft flying low over the Malay Peninsula;
* a couple of eyewitness accounts of a large unidentified aircraft flying low over the Maldives;
* a lone (suspected) fire bottle washed up on a Maldives beach;
* RADAR contacts that seem to be beyond the capabilities of a loaded B777 (more information on how the apparent climb and descent rates and time at FL450 compare with the capabilities of the B777 might clarify this)
* an "expert" who theorises that a captain with over 18000 hours logged, when faced with smoke in the cockpit, not only deviated from the "oh fuck my plane's burning" checklist, but completely disregarded it and attempted his own highly speculative procedure.

...there are many others....:Confusedhock::::bluebaron::

I think there was something VERY special about that flight - I don't know what - but can speculate...so special they refuse to tell what it is...and spin stories to make one look in other directions. i.e. a deep dark secret handled the way a magician would - with misdirection of attention.

And a re-direction of the Southern search zone by over 1000Km! - very odd
::bowtie:: placing it almost exactly at the Diamantina Deep - the deepest part of the Indian Ocean - methinks not a coincidence! IF [BIG IF!] the plane went down there...I wish them luck in finding the flight recorders at that depth!!!! [7.3 Km down!]:Confusedtampfeet:: Now, that's DEEP!

The Diamantina Deep is located in the Diamantina Trench southwest of Perth, Western Australia. The Diamantina Trench is in the eastern part of the larger Diamantina Fracture Zone, which stretches from the Ninety East Ridge to the Naturaliste Plateau, which lies off the lower part of Southwest Australia.[SUP][1][/SUP]
A survey in 1961 by the Australian oceanographic survey ship HMAS Diamantina (K377) confirmed the bathymetry as well as conducting a scientific survey. The trench was named after her.
It is located about 1,125 km west-southwest of Perth at 35°S and 104°E and has been measured at 8,047 m (26,401 ft) deep. However, current etopo1-data[SUP][2][/SUP] show a maximum depth of only 7,299 m (23,947 ft) at 34.83°S 102.57°E.

The search area for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been updated after a new credible lead was provided to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA).
As a result today's search will shift to an area 1,100 kilometres to the north east based on updated advice provided by the international investigation team in Malaysia.
The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB), Australia's investigation agency, has examined this advice and determined that this is the most credible lead to where debris may be located.
The new search area is approximately 319,000 square kilometres and around 1,850 kilometres west of Perth.
The new information is based on continuing analysis of radar data between the South China Sea and the Strait of Malacca before radar contact was lost.
It indicated that the aircraft was travelling faster than previously estimated, resulting in increased fuel usage and reducing the possible distance the aircraft travelled south into the Indian Ocean.
ATSB advises the potential flight path may be the subject of further refinement as the international investigative team supporting the search continues their analysis.
The Australian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation is re-tasking satellites to image the new area. Weather conditions have improved in the area and ten aircraft are tasked for today's search.
They include two Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) P3 Orions, a Japanese Coast Guard jet, a Japanese P3 Orion, a Republic of Korea P3 Orion, a Republic of Korea C130 Hercules, a Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) P3 Orion, a Chinese military Ilyushin IL-76, a United States Navy P8 Poseidon aircraft, and one civil jet acting as a communications relay.
A further RAAF P3 Orion has been placed on standby at Pearce to investigate any reported sightings.
There are now six vessels relocating to the new search area including HMAS Success and five Chinese ships.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Peter Lemkin - 28-03-2014, 04:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 130,124 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,372 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,856 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin