Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:If true, then that means the hijackers were knowledgeable enough to realize the sat pings would restrict the search area, and technically adept enough to remove the black boxes from the plane before they sank it, and resourceful enough to arrange to drop them off the coast of Australia. I wonder if anyone has correlated the movements of the search ships and planes with the timing of the detection of the pings.

I don't think one would have to use that planes recorders to lay a false trail elsewhere....just have any plane's 'black box' or one that never was in a plane, or similar electronics that can take the pressure at that depth. From day one I have suspected that whoever did this were very professional and NOT just your ordinary hijackers. I don't see the motive of the crew to do this...so that leaves state actors and intelligence agencies, I think......motive is not clear at all.....but some government[s] are likely being blackmailed or threatened behind the scenes. As for the passengers, I don't think whoever did this cared - they were just people - collateral damage in a bigger game.

I concur. Personally, I have concluded that the whole southern arc thing to probably be a deception, or rather a deflection, aimed at turning the world's eye away from the likely resting place of the aircraft and passengers. And yes, I agree too on the state actors being the likely culprits.

But if some sort of blackmail or influence has been used to muddy the waters - and it does look possible - then who has the pull to do that?

Quote:then who has the pull to do that?
Would be a very short list - one that you could count on one hand, I think......based on the sophistication of the operation, not the blackmail.

Based on what looks like the manipulation of the major media, I would conclude the short list is even shorter. It can be counted on one finger.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by David Guyatt - 30-04-2014, 01:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,934 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,339 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,843 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin