Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth and bare facts about the Bay of Pigs
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:I thought you had it right, I suppose I miss understood you myself, the Cuban people in Cuba didn't have the heart to take a stand in Cuba and fight, taking sides is not what I do, nor do I try to play some kind of an entrapment game. (Rope a dope)? I thought you understood, you didn't.

You are saying: Dulles and crew genuinely believed that the Cuban people would rise up and support the invasion. They therefore believed their plan would work. Therefore, they expected to win at the BOP and their plan was NOT a plan designed to lose. Right?

The reference to rope-a-dope is that you can be vague sometimes. (Rope-a-dope refers to Mohamed Ali's fight in Zaire against George Forman in 1974; he leaned way back on the ropes and avoided everything that Forman could do to him.)

Dorothy Killgallen? Forgive me but I thought your father was a spook -- you know, the sixth burglar at the Watergate? He was no Dorothy Killgallen. My question is just real simple; if I were him, I don't think I would have wanted to have those pictures. Do you wonder what drove him to take such risks? Just curiosity?

I am quite familiar with Ali. I believe there are many here who don't know a thing about my father, so here we go again, people assume things, all you have to do is ask, my father was recruited by Frank Strugis in Watergate, Frank would nag my father about it almost everyday until my father finally gave in.

Yes, my father went on the first break in, but he never went back. Lots of folks think that my father was a spook or worked for the CIA. He didn't! My father and mother never trusted Frank, in-fact, my father didn't trust William Pawley.

The reason Nixon didn't get assassinated like Kennedy did is because of my father, all hell broke out when both assassination attempts failed the first being at the VVAW Convention in Miami Beach 1972.

My father wasn't one of the bad guy's he just didn't approve of communisum so close to the United States, and he wanted to assassinate Castro as he did Papa Doc to FREE those who lived in oppression, but when you become apart of a community of that kind of underground world you hear things you shouldn't hear, you know things you shouldn't know, and if you're not careful you can get yourself wrapped up into that world, that's what happen to my father.

My father loved JFK so did my mother, they both weeped when they heard the news about the assassination, and the first thing that my father said to my mother was "who ever killed our president should be killed as well".

It was something that has affected both my parents, I just recently learned all this five years ago, my mother had been hiding my father's information for over 35 years, she never told a soul after my father was killed about the material my father had, that's when I decided to write a book on my father and his life story.

Messages In This Thread
The truth and bare facts about the Bay of Pigs - by Scott Kaiser - 29-05-2014, 12:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 4,873 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 12,705 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,823 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,234 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,087 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? Scott Kaiser 33 15,039 14-04-2016, 05:26 PM
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,055 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
  It's not about bragging, it's about truth Scott Kaiser 23 11,862 29-11-2015, 04:22 AM
  McAdams, JFK Facts, and "Moderation" Jim DiEugenio 67 20,226 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Triple Moating of the political assassinations and just what that implies for respiration of truth Nathaniel Heidenheimer 10 6,108 17-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully