Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view?
William Charleston Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:William: You probably shouldn't base a significant leg of a conspiracy theory on the premise that "CE 399 was planted at Parkland." There are serious questions about the stretcher bullet's origin, chain of custody, and even its' shape. The single most important fact to remember about CE 399 is that the first four people to allegedly handle it could not or would not subsequently agree that CE 399 was the stretcher bullet.

It is far more likely that CE 399 was never in Dallas at all, but originated at the FBI shooting range.

It is unlikely that any whole bullet went into Connally's thigh. The wound is described by treating doctors as being caused by a bullet fragment.

The position of the microphone in 1978 doesn't answer my question. The problem with the acoustic evidence, beyond the other Trade Mart noises, Sheriff Decker's voice, and sirens on the tape, is that no police officer (especially H.B. McClain, the officer with the "stuck mike") in 1963 was at the proper position to record it at that time. The Dorman, Couch and Wegner films are pictures of his position, far to the rear of where the sounds could have been recorded. If you have done a serious study of this aspect of the case, you also know that H.B. McClain (AFTER listening to the recording) denied that that recording originated from his motorcycle.

The problem with the acoustic evidence [B]is that no police officer in 1963 was at the proper position to record it at that time.[/B]

Dale Myers was featured on an ABC news 2 hour special on the 40th anniversary BEYOND CONSPIRACY (and other "documentaries) as having proved that the motorcycle could not have been in the correct position to have recorded the shots as predicted by the acoustical analysis. Myers by coordinating several of the amateur films PROVED the motorcycle wasn't in right place. The program then reasoned that since nothing else is credible, then the SBT must be true.

It turns out it is easy to prove that Dale Myers' work is absolute BS, just like his computer animation that shows the SBT is valid. Why did ABC and others feature Dale Myers' BS presentations? Because ABC news will broadcast anything that makes the US government's fairy tales and lies seem to be true.

[video=vimeo;92452333]https://vimeo.com/92452333[/video]

https://vimeo.com/92452333

NOTE: I did make a minor error on the video. I said that is Jim Towner (about 2 min) stepping on to the curb. Tina Towner has told me that was not her father.

What I did differently than Myers was to synchronize the Zapruder film and the Dorman film for what he says was the third and last shot. Then when I play the Dorman film with the Zapruder film on the same screen synchronized as he said it happened, it shows the same person in different places simultaneously, obviously proving Dale Myers synchronization is incorrect.

I say in the video that Myers is off not only by the time it takes Rosemary Willis to run from where she is seen in the Dorman film to her position in the Zapruder film, he is off by the time between the first shot to the last shot which gives the motorcycle plenty of time to be in the correct position for the final two shots. As you may know, only the grassy knoll 4th shot was carefully analyzed.

As you probably know, echo correlation analysis must ""know" the position of the microphone and the shooter. Rings were drawn around each microphone to show that the microphone (ie. motorcycle) was within that ring when the shot was fired. Test shots were fired from the grassy knoll and the TSBD.

If you look at Bugliosi's RECLAIMING HISTORY, you'll see that the audio experts wanted to fire more test shots with the microphones grouped closer together to give them better data but the US government said they ran out of money! Think about it, the audio experts had a chance to nail the problem to take each shot from 50/50 chance type data to using microphones closer together which would have given far better data.

What I did differently than the HSCA audio experts is that I said if the time between shots is the same in BOTH the Z film and the audio analysis, it means statistically that the sounds of the shots were recorded. Echo correlation analysis is difficult but matching the time between shots is rather trivial IF you understand and correct the errors made by the HSCA and others. FOR EXAMPLE, you must be able to understand why the HSCA said 4 shots when I show a figure that has 5 shots.

I am sure you agree that the time between shots #3 and #4 is the same as the time from Zapruder frame 224 to 313 (4.8 seconds). What are the odds that the audio experts were using random noise and they showed the same time between two shots as the Zapruder film shows? And it wasn't just any two shots, the Z313 shot as you may know is the one that the second team of audio experts said was fired from the grassy knoll (with a probility of 95% or better). So by aligning the shot in the audio analysis that was fired from in front with the JFK head shot, we find the audio analysis predicts a shot was fired 4.8 seconds before and 0.7 seconds after JFK's head shot.

What are the odds that the most probable microphone would go around the corner on to Elm at the same speed as the limousine AND in the correct order (they calculated speed based on the most probable microphone and the distance/time to the next shot, that speed was approximately the same as the limo!).

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6257&stc=1]

I am sure you understand that the audio experts were using equations to match the echo patterns on the actual police recording with the test shot recording. The only alternative to the hypothesis that the tape did record the sounds of the shots is that the audio experts got lucky. That is silly to think that is true.

I don't show on this video that there is enough time for the police motorcycle to get to the position of the motorcycle predicted by the acoustical analysis but it could easily get there (there is no photographic proof but there is mathematical proof). As you may know, Rosemary Willis is on record as saying she thought the first sound she heard was a gunshot and she stopped running almost immediately. That is also consistent with the acoustical evidence/Zapruder film alignment which shows shot #1 as Z178 and we see Rosemary Willis starting to stop a few frames after that time.

Now to one of the most important points:
1. The HSCA showed that there is evidence that a shot was fired from in front of the limousine.
2. The audio evidence indicates it is almost the last shot fired.

If you wanted to know the truth, anyone with an IQ approaching room temperature would align the Z film and the audio evidence to show the frontal shot aligned as JFK's head shot. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT DID! They showed the last shot fired from behind as the one that hit JFK and the frontal shot as a split second BEFORE JFK is shot in the head! The next video might make it clearer why they played this game. IF THE AUDIO ANALYSIS IS CORRECT, it PROVES the US Government lied and forged evidence to hide the truth. The gubermint could not let you know the audio evidence is valid and the presstitutes are too ignorant to figure it out. To fool Americans, you only have to fool the press.

I made several significant mistakes in this video but it was for the purpose of running this by several people to "see what they thought." But that was 2009 but it presents the misalignment of the Z film and the acoustical analysis.

William

Now THAT was funny; "...anyone with an IQ approaching room temperature..."

Everywhere we look in this case, the evidence is sitting right there in front of the government. It is either ignored or denied, or investigations cease because the US government "runs out of money" or some such thing.

I may disagree with you on the odd minor point but, overall, you are doing excellent work.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view? - by Bob Prudhomme - 11-09-2014, 03:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 457 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 700 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 691 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 648 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,872 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,314 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 10,375 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto