Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
Anthony

I actually find Tosh's statements to be in earnest.

I voiced skepticism of him using that pattern frequently seen to reduce the impact of a significant witness.

Tosh worked with Tracy Barnes and Rip Robertson, part of the Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza mystery.

They say the first impression is how small the Plaza is.

Associated with Operation 40, JM WAVE, William Harvey, transporting John Roselli, testified before Frank Church's committee.

His 1981 photo diagram to Bud Fensterwald has become quite relevant with your analysis and that of Sherry Feister.

He claims to have been part of an abort mission, but would his and Sergio's position be as spotters and pickets to protect that South Knoll shooter?

The pair ran up the knoll and slid down the back side in the mud.

Excerpts from 6/4/92 interview in Dallas:

The spotter is to make sure the perimeter is secure so the shooter can do his job. The breakdown man is, the shooter will leave immediately, the spotter will make sure the perimeter is secure so that he can get out without being seen, and the breakdown man will immediately break the rifle down and stash it and take it to wherever he was going to take it.

Now later, when we got back to Redbird, Sergio and I sort of debriefed ourself and we both felt....that back here in this area right through here, approximately right along in here...that a shooter probably shot through here because we were about 25-30 feet to the right and we both felt that a shot went to our left and up above our head.

My motivation to come forward at this time, I guess you would say because of the work that Oliver Stone did do. I think that's it's important that the younger generation know the truth behind the Kennedy assassination. I'm under the impression for myself, after all these years, it's time, if for no other reason, than to cleans my soul and to tell the public the truth about what role I played that day in the Kennedy assassination and put all this behind me and live a life and go into my autumn years and be done with it.

Messages In This Thread
EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com - by Phil Dragoo - 01-07-2013, 08:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,766 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  This morning the research community has lost a friend. Scott Kaiser 7 5,296 12-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  http://matthewsjfk.blogspot.com/ THE LESSON #1 FOR CHRIS MATTHEWS ON JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY Anthony DeFiore 0 1,858 19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  FOR MEDICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE FRONT THROAT Please visit my blog www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,763 18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  THE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: www.JFKThe FrontShot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 29 10,101 15-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  WHY DID KELLERMAN TOUCH HIS LEFT CHEEK BEFORE Z313? www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 5 4,656 30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THE SOUTH KNOLL SHOT - www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 0 2,628 28-06-2013, 01:43 PM
  THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com Anthony DeFiore 27 9,981 28-06-2013, 11:38 AM
  www.JFKTheFrontShot.blogspot.com THE WITNESSES TO THE ENTRANCE BULLET HOLE IN WINDSHIELD Anthony DeFiore 0 2,404 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
  PLEASE CONTACT ME at www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,931 29-05-2013, 10:14 PM