Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence
Lauren Johnson Wrote:DJ. Sorry didn't mean to offend. Just expressing my personal opinion that I have not found a lot of recent JFK research to be personally helpful. That's all.

Frankly, I was asking for Dawn's opinion why she thinks the H&L body of work to be ground breaking.

None and never any offense taken Lauren... I apologize if it came off that way.... and I guess my bad for stepping in on a question to Dawn...

Quote: when you wrote: "most current JFK research doesn't change anything" - I asked: related to H&L or all of it in general Lauren?

you replied: All of it. If Douglass is largely correct about the Why He Died?, that leaves his next question,

and yet you then say you are only talking about H&L and how it's ground-breaking... you can see my confusion?

I see the division between 1) the discussion of minutia and 2) the discussion of the deficiencies of humanity as being mutually exclusive.
So yes, I see H&L as more minutia... amazing, intersting, revealing and worthy of study minutia... but minutia none the less.

Agree or disagree with these statements...

1) being shown the detailed plans to assassinate JFK and get away with it (all the names, dates connections etc...)...
would NOT shed any light on the Sponsors or change the course of humanity's future as dictated by that level of power and control

2) The Sponsors of the world also lose with global thermonuclear war - and that only the LeMay's of the world think THAT war is winable and survivable.

If we accept the model onwhich much of our discussion is based...

SPONSORS -- Those with the authority and motive to sanction the assassination and the connections to engage facilitating agents and systems.
FACILITATORS -- From the"princes" who directly and/or through buffers routinely interacted with and carried out the agendas of the SPONSORS and who created the plot in all its complexities, through high-level members of facilitating organizations,to mid- to low-level functionaries who performed the heavy lifting
MECHANICS -- The gunmen and support personnel on-site who carried out the attack

we are selling ourselves short since they are by definition intertwined with the killing...

Do we honestly believe that JFK would do away with the SPONSORS of the world? or that the Sponsors would inevitably find a way to exploit and control whatever direction the world traveled.
His death definitely made it easier... yet it also put them at risk of total annihilation, nothing left to control or expolit... no riches to be had, no "life" as we know it.

Do we believe that the SPONSORS would have let Nixon, if president, invade Cuba and take the Russians head on - Damn the torpedos and all?

I firmly believe it is time to update and rethink the SPONSOR-FACILITATOR-MECHANIC model.... or at least how we understand the Sponsor on a scale which makes JFK their hero for averting all out war...
Yet was killed none the less...

Whether "Iron Mountain" is a hoax or not... it's words still ring with truth and the Unspeakable... So, as I posted, we discuss the minutia because it is quantifiable and understandable...
We fear the Sponsor, for, like the devil, once we understand it must exist in this dichotomous world of ours, we have lost our audience as there does not appear to be a G~d to counter the sponsor's evil.
In a real sense, the Truth does NOT set you free but actually double locks the cell door of human existence.

Good things will continue to happen within the herd of humanity to be sure... but when as a species we have little to no understanding of how to live globally in harmony and peace... even Douglass admits we are doomed.

Although we do not imply that a substitute for war in the economy cannot be devised, no combinationof techniques for controlling employment, production, and consumption has yetbeen tested that can remotely compare to it in effectiveness.

War is, and has been, theessential economic stabilizer of modern societies.

War, then, as we have definedit to include all national activities that recognize the possibility of armedconflict, is itself the defining element of any nation's existence vis-à-vis anyother nation.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence - by David Josephs - 04-03-2014, 06:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 172 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 102 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 121 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 170 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 177 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 319 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 764 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 384 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Photo Analysis Skill Test Brian Doyle 7 855 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,666 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride