Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXCELLENT Research on LHO & Ruth Hyde Paine [and family] - Linda Minor
Mark A. O'Blazney Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I like to think of myself as someone who shoots from the hip kind of guy sorta say, a person who will just tell it like it is without the bullshit, truth is, some folks will tell you it's raining while peeing on your leg.

Linda Minor is NOT the second best researcher, she's second to none in researching, (top notch,) and the only researcher I would listen to very closely, in person and through cyber communication. She is and would be the only person I could count on for accurate, honest, true information. She is the most levelheaded person I've ever met, unlike many other researchers, they add more cream to their tacos just to beef up their stories.

I love, love, love the fact that she allows the readers to judge for themselves on all points of view. The evidence she discloses and tries to bring to light is not always black and white, there appears to be some gray in the middle as she bestows her vast information before an audience of readers. She's to the point, no nonsense person is what she is, and it's not my opinion, but these are the facts.

When I read her information it reminds me of two things, one, she's asking questions in her write up so the readers may characterize what they believe is really going on, it doesn't mean she's clueless or she's unaware as to what's going on, it means she knows and understands what's going on by her own definition, and she's also allowing the reader to visualize what they believe is going on.

And, secondly, what shes done as far as her findings reminds me of a person who was/is trying to justly tell his story, (in the same manner,) by asking questions in his publication. It doesn't mean he doesn't understand or not know what's going on, on the contrary, (he does,) it's just that without solid proof he would rather present his circumstantial evidence through a series of questions that allows the readers to make up their own mind as to what they believe is really going on! Bravo Mrs. Minor! Great work, though a publisher would consider passing on the material because it presents a few questions. However, I'd rather express the story through a series of questions, than to create a story that has no questions, as if I knew everything, as if the story itself is not worthy of any fact finding evidence, perhaps, circumstantial evidence can be just as compelling than finding that needle in a haystack?

She truly is one of a kind! And, I mean that with total sincerity.

She certainly is, Scott. Why, Ms. Minor has given/raised over 450 dollars to Judyth's eye operation !!! And so did St. John give a hundred or so, too !!! My

goodness, all those Trine Day 'Love Lee Donations' !!! I'm getting verklempt !!! She'll have enough money left over for a………. third eye !!!! LOL !!!!!

Mark, what I believe has absolutely no bearing on wishing anyone ill health, if I had known about her condition, and knew she was in need of funds for an operation to save her sight, I would have given towards it. I applaud both St. John and Mrs. Minor for contributing to JVB sight, and shame on you for knowing and not doing anything about it.

You see Mark, it's called compassion, a tribute only few people have, and something you'll rarely find. It's like feeding someone some food because they're hungry instead of walking away with a full belly of your own. Personally, if I were a monitor of this cite, I would've considered having you removed long ago, some folks may ask me why, my answer would be, because this is a forum that discusses the assassination, Watergate, and other topics of intrigue regarding unsolved murders, whereas folks can post answers to questions that otherwise had no answers to before.

In more than five years I've been posting here I have never, ever seen you post anything that contains any "information of value," in-fact, I wouldn't know whether or not you believe if Oswald is guilty or not. ***Nothing,*** but what you have posted overtime contributes to negative issues, nothing positive, your posts may spark some interest in those who wish to argue, you find joy in that, you're an instigator, you must be pretty proud of surviving this long here.

Messages In This Thread
EXCELLENT Research on LHO & Ruth Hyde Paine [and family] - Linda Minor - by Scott Kaiser - 23-06-2017, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 179 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 255 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 6 822 14-08-2023, 02:23 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,042 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 474 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  JFK Research Methodology James Lateer 19 27,478 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Michele Metta Permindex docs in Excellent Translation Jim DiEugenio 25 35,048 03-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Ruth Paine: There She goes Again Jim DiEugenio 19 20,278 08-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  "The Assassination and Mrs. Paine" Joseph McBride 2 3,593 08-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  THE ANTI-LATELL REPORT Dr. Latell’s Involution in JFK Assassination Research A RNALDO M. F ERNANDEZ Magda Hassan 0 2,934 25-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan