Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"?
Alan Ford Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Alan Ford Wrote:Good evening, Mr. Trotter

I managed to review my CE 1381 notes earlier this evening. A couple of key points culled from that exercise: there was only one female within that historical record named "Sarah", so suffice it to say Mr. Frazier (Buell Wesley) wasn't talking about someone else when he detailed Sarah Stanton's physical description as heavy-set; and we both can clearly see "ScarfLady" isn't heavy-set.

Again, if I had to personally choose between Pauline Sanders (55) and Sarah Stanton (41) for being "ScarfLady" I'd choose Mrs. Sanders; however, her own FBI sworn statement shared above refutes this (asserting that she was already back inside and upstairs on the 2nd floor in her office long before the photo image of "ScarfLady" appears some 15-17 minutes later outside on the entrance landing.

I'm just as curious as you are about the actual identity of "ScarfLady". I've noted in the Martin and Hughes film that a shadowy figure appears just behind her. He is wearing a steel hat and a light clothing uniform of sorts. I believe this gentleman could be Howard Brennan, who confirmed that Oswald's clothes on the day of the assassination had not resembled those of the gunman he saw in the 6th floor window. Could the woman in question, "ScarfLady", have accompanied him to watch the parade that afternoon and simply joined him up on those steps while he was awaiting questioning from the DPD?

Any thoughts, ideas, Mr. Trotter? I'm open to learning. The truth is a good thing, something to treasure no matter its source. Enjoy the rest of your week should our electronic paths not cross again until this weekend. Carpe Diem!

If in fact you have made a conclusion as to the proper identification of "ScarfLady", just make your case. I made no request for you to work with me, nor do I need you to tell me what I see. You mentioned what BillyNolanLovelady might have said? And in this post you mentioned BuellWesleyFrazier talking about SarahDeanStanton. He also stated that he spoke to Sarah just after the assassination shooting at 12:30pm. So, she had to be there at that time, and could have stayed a few minutes and/or returned later. But, where was she?

​In any event, I stand by my thoughts as posted.

If in fact you have made a conclusion as to the proper identification of "ScarfLady", just make your case. I made no request for you to work with me, nor do I need you to tell me what I see. You mentioned what BillyNolanLovelady might have said? And in this post you mentioned BuellWesleyFrazier talking about SarahDeanStanton. He also stated that he spoke to Sarah just after the assassination shooting at 12:30pm. So, she had to be there at that time, and could have stayed a few minutes and/or returned later. But, where was she?

​In any event, I stand by my thoughts as posted.

Good afternoon, Mr. Trotter (at least here in New York)

In respect to coming to making a proper identification of "ScarfLady", I'm not so much coming to a conclusion as much as narrowing the field of candidates. Two women (Pauline Sanders and Sarah Stanton can be eliminated due to their own sworn-statements given to the FBI, where they shared they returned inside the building and headed upstairs to their offices 15-17 minutes before "ScarfLady" is captured on film (Martin and/or Hughes).

Moreover, Mr. Frazier (Buell Wesley) also eliminates Sarah Stanton as a candidate for "ScarfLady" as well, sharing the contrast differences in physical descriptions between the only Sarah on those steps that afternoon and "ScarfLady". He made it crystal clear that Sarah was "heavy-set".
In the following phototaken while shots were still being fired upon the presidential limousineBNL shared that it was he who was in the Altgen's 6 photo not Mr. Oswald, even buttressing his claim by noting the only female shading her eyes (a heavy-set woman who just so happens to work on the same floor as Sarah Stanton, who the research community knows was standing on those steps in close proximity with BNL, Mr. Frazier (Buell Wesley), Otis Williams, Bill Shelley and Pauline Sanders.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9140&stc=1]

At the precise moment of this Altgen's picture, Every other female is accounted for… either upstairs viewing out their respective windows, or standing some 30 feet away from the steps out on the curb, or even further down the Elm Street slope. The only female standing near BNL that matches Mr. Frazier's description of Sarah Stanton is shading her eyes. No one viewing from upstairs transported themselves downstairs; no one standing 30 feet away from the steps out on the curb transported themselves backwards onto those steps; same goes for the females standing further down Elm Street's slope.
I do believe Mr. Frazier did speak to Sarah Stanton immediately following the triangular ambush of gunfire upon the presidential limousine, but I also believe her when she shared that she returned inside and upstairs in a timely manner way before the photo capturing "ScarfLady" is taken by different photographers.

In respect to the possibility of her returning later to the landing, Mr. Frazier's physical description alone rules her out as the much thinner "ScarfLady". Meanwhile, I'll make a good faith effort to return here possibly mid-week and share any new findings in respect to Sarah Stanton…I am actively on it…

[TABLE="class: fullFromTable"]
[TR="class: fieldRow"]
[TD="class: label"]From [/TD]
[TD][Image: space.gif]SXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX@XXXXXcountytexas.infohide details[Image: space.gif] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: fieldRow"]
[TD="class: label"] To [/TD]
[TD][Image: space.gif]Al a1anford@aol.com[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

That index page came up for me????? Don't see her in there.
There's lots of Dean's' at Boyd, but I don't see a Sarah.
Is the maiden name Dean or Stanton?

If you have time on your hands, Mr. Trotter, please consider reading the sworn-statements in CE 1381, where you will findamong other telling evidencethat the front doors were actually locked once the authorities arrived on the scene, leaving those already having retuned inside and those outside without access in or out. There was one female who had gone shopping on her lunch break, only to return to a locked door, leaving her no recourse but to wait until much later that afternoon to reenter the building and fetch her coat and belongings (because she said in her sworn FBI statement that she needed to get her coat I immediately ruled her out as "ScarfLady", because "ScarfLady" is already wearing a coat). Point is that upon reading CE 1381, anyone can get a better understanding of who isn't a potential candidate for "ScarfLady" . Whatever is left, may bear further inquiry/research. But no sense in studying females viewing the presidential procession from upstairs, or some 30 feet away from the steps further out on the curb, or much further down the Elm Street slope, etc. when Mr. Altgen's snapped his famous picture.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and week ahead.

So, are you saying that the lady seen shading her eyes while standing on the lower step just after the JFK limousine drove past the TSBD is Ms SarahDeanStanton? The same person that BuellWesleyFrazier acknowledged talking to, on the landing, just seconds after the assassination shots were fired? Are you also saying that the Altgens picture taken from Elm St shows all occupants of the doorway area? If not, then what does the Altgens photograph have to do with this discussion that involves theTSBD stairs and landing for the Elm St entrance area occupants?

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
"ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? - by LR Trotter - 10-07-2017, 05:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suppressor (Silencer) Fitted Rifle in the Dal-Tex Building? Bob Prudhomme 5 4,675 16-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Historic Parkland Hospital closes to patients as new building opens Martin White 0 1,972 20-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,614 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Sexton Building Tracy Riddle 5 4,540 05-03-2015, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  HSCA's Counsel Tanenbaum in 1996 Swears "Oswald" Is Contract CIA & FBI Employee Jim Hargrove 0 2,116 12-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  TSBD Rifle Wrong Length, Alleged Shipment Unverified Nick Rose 16 8,172 18-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  TSBD Rifles Albert Doyle 11 7,818 21-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD? Charles Drago 31 10,447 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  More Evidence That An 'Oswald or Oswald look-alike' Left the TSBD in a Rambler Peter Lemkin 13 9,957 26-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gordon Gray
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,096 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators