Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
It is clear to me that if the Dunkel clip could be enhanced it would show Gloria Calvery running up to the steps. I mean that people who knew her or Gloria herself could identify her from this clip. What evidence is there of any other woman running up to the steps?

Quote:Your belief that Calvery shouted the news of the assassination to them while they were walking to the rail yards, and she was running to the TSBD steps, has absolutely ZERO evidence to support it

Except for seeing it happen right in front of you in the Gerda Dunkel clip. I can see the woman saying something to Shelley. I can see Shelley's more than obvious body language of slowing down and looking over towards the running woman. I can also more than clearly see that the two are undoubtedly Lovelady and Shelley and that they are undoubtedly walking together. To hang up the entire research community on this topic for years is to show a lack of photo analysis skill in my opinion.

Quote:The uncomfortable truth of the matter is that Running Woman has not made it to the TSBD steps in the Darnell film, is obviously going to arrive there AFTER Baker arrives there, and "Shelley" and "Lovelady" are already well away from the steps

Which fits what you see in the Dunkel clip perfectly. Calvery said Baker went right up the steps and into the Depository right in front of her. And that's what you see. You are trying to force only the testimony as the rule. Relying on Commission testimony is risky business considering. Meanwhile, who are you going to believe, Commission testimony or your own lying eyes? I would say the Darnell/Couch films are an impartial witness and tell you all you need to know.

What, pray tell, is so inherently unbelievable about someone lying to the Warren Commission of all things? Fantasy? Don't forget who's trying to call Sarah Stanton Lee Harvey Oswald.

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Albert Doyle - 02-03-2017, 05:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,630 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,680 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,511 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 142,034 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators