Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Tom Bowden Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
Tom Bowden Wrote:So sad when we should be concentrating on proving the assassination was a murder by people other than or including Oswald.

A major area of discussion should be the whereabouts of LHO as the JFK assassination occurred. But, an open debate of the subject has been disallowed/censored on one forum, and relegated to the BearPit on DPF. And, the BearPit lacks the normal reading/reply invitation and is at a disadvantage. In any event, I am curious about any opinion of Mr Bowden, relative to his partially quoted post, as it applies to the LHO whereabouts question that has to deal with the LHO as PrayerMan theory.

I do not believe LHO is PrayerMan. I do not believe LHO was on the steps at the time of the assassination. I will not discuss where I think he was in this forum as it is too toxic and almost impossible to have an intelligent discussion. I believe as my friend, R B Cutler used to state. "Most books on the assassination have a gem of truth between their covers. Therefore read everything and throw out the Chaff."

​Many thanks Mr Bowden! That is all I asked for and then some. And, it is much appreciated.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by LR Trotter - 11-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,062 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,616 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,659 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,499 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,141 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators