Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't
Bernice Moore Wrote:DAWN YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN SCHULMAN; One man saw the whole thing and immediately reported it to the police and to his television news team. Donald Schulman, of KNXT Television in Los Angeles, reported to his anchorman, Jerry Dunphy, that he had seen the Ace Security Company's part-time rent-a-cop named Thane Eugene Cesar, pull his revolver and fire it as he fell down with Kennedy. Cesar later admitted that he had pulled his gun from its holster but he "wasn't sure" that he'd fired it. But he was exactly where you'd have to be to put those three holes in Kennedy.
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/cia_role_claim_in_kennedy_killing.htm

http://tinyurl.com/29rlzkb

Thanks Bernice!! I wonder if he is still alive. I imagine Lisa Pease knows about this as she just finished a book on RFK but I will ask her. This case is 100% solvable. Ironic that Bugliosi was invloved with proving conspiracy in the RFK case, but was overly compensated to affix his name on the cowardly disinformation book the assassination of JFK.

This is what Shane O'Sullivan had to say (on a facebook page, but when I tried to get to the actual page the link would not work) :

Shane O'Sullivan
Thanks very much for your note, Karl. I did find a number for Schulman but I never got past his wife, who told me with a weary air that I had the wrong Don Schulman.

I'd love to speak to Schulman but he was put through so much in the seventies, I think he's shrunk from the media spotlight ever since.

But I do believe his story and I examine it in great detail in Chapter 13 of my book, referencing Ted Charach's film and other interviews Schulman gave to investigators.

Great to hear you enjoyed the film so much. I didn't have time to cover everything there, so it was great to be able to cover important strands of the investigation, like Donald Schulman, in the book.

Best,
Shane

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't - by Dawn Meredith - 05-07-2010, 02:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huntley: Hatred Killed JFK Gil Jesus 0 520 27-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,579 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Three Failed Plots to Kill Kennedy, Pt 2 Jim DiEugenio 4 11,944 17-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots, and the Indonesia Coup Scott Kaiser 46 33,579 17-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  I think this is the man who killed the president Scott Kaiser 4 4,777 19-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Lisa Pease on Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots and the Indonesia Coup Jim DiEugenio 15 9,136 04-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Three Prior Plots to kill JFK Jim DiEugenio 4 4,875 07-12-2016, 12:47 AM
  Why didn't they just assassinate Kennedy at the Orange Bowl? Scott Kaiser 0 2,052 13-10-2016, 04:54 PM
  Who Killed Kennedy? Thomas Buchanan Albert Doyle 25 15,652 24-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Dick Cheney and Gerald Ford removed assassination plots from the Rockefeller Commission Report Anthony Thorne 5 4,762 02-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle