Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots, and the Indonesia Coup
Posted by someone;

Quote:You can see how getting rid of Kennedy, and then Sukarno, greatly aided Freeport profits. Because Kennedy, before he was killed, was helping to arrange nationalization deals for Sukarno that would be a 60-40 split in Indonesia's favor. Once Suharto took over, these turned into 90-10 deals for the company. But if Suharto was getting most of the ten percent, it was great for him. Sukarno was going to use the money to help build the country.[/FONT]

Just one minor little detail you overlooked, Fidel Castro took over Cuba. Freeport and Moa Bay would only become an asset to one company after Castro's take over, and that was the CIA, because of the "nickle and cobalt," which were the necessary eliminates to make [bombs.]

Moa would become a jumping place for infiltration's into Cuba. The man in-charge at Moa took direct orders from Che, he told me of the many plots to assassinate Castro there in Moa. When Castro took over, he also inherited the gold and silver, Castro did the math.

What you wrote is a nice theory, but.... That's it.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:[FONT=&amp]Posted by someone;

Quote:You can see how getting rid of Kennedy, and then Sukarno, greatly aided Freeport profits. Because Kennedy, before he was killed, was helping to arrange nationalization deals for Sukarno that would be a 60-40 split in Indonesia's favor. Once Suharto took over, these turned into 90-10 deals for the company. But if Suharto was getting most of the ten percent, it was great for him. Sukarno was going to use the money to help build the country.
[/FONT]

Just one minor little detail you overlooked, Fidel Castro took over Cuba. Freeport and Moa Bay would only become an asset to one company after Castro's take over, and that was the CIA, because of the "nickle and cobalt," which were the necessary eliminates to make [bombs.]

Moa would become a jumping place for infiltration's into Cuba. The man in-charge at Moa took direct orders from Che, he told me of the many plots to assassinate Castro there in Moa. When Castro took over, he also inherited the gold and silver, Castro did the math.

​For clarification, when you wrote "necessary eliminates", is that a typo?

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

LR Trotter Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:[FONT=&amp]Posted by someone;

Quote:You can see how getting rid of Kennedy, and then Sukarno, greatly aided Freeport profits. Because Kennedy, before he was killed, was helping to arrange nationalization deals for Sukarno that would be a 60-40 split in Indonesia's favor. Once Suharto took over, these turned into 90-10 deals for the company. But if Suharto was getting most of the ten percent, it was great for him. Sukarno was going to use the money to help build the country.
[/FONT]

​For clarification, when you wrote "necessary eliminates", is that a typo?

Oh yes, big mistake, huge. Definitely a typo, I meant to say "elements" and not eliminates, I'm not sure why I said eliminates?
Scott, rereading what you wrote to start this thread, I don't understand what you mean at all.

In that excerpt from me, you are quoting about Freeport in Indonesia, specifically the deals that Kennedy was trying to negotiate with certain industries before nationalization.

You then divert that aspect to Freeport in Cuba, halfway around the world. And the infiltration by CIA into Moa Bay. What does that have to do with Sukarno and Kennedy and their prospective deals on nationalization? I don't have the foggiest.

Then you say, that this is a nice theory but that is all. That excerpt expresses no theory. That is information extracted from Greg Poulgrain's fine book on the subject of JFK, Sukarno and Freeport in Indonesia., called the Incubus of Intervention. Have you read this book?

What " theory" are you talking about?
Yes, looks like the two Freeports have been confused.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes, looks like the two Freeports have been confused.

Indeed, the only Freeport story I'm aware of written by Lisa was the Cuban connection. I'm sure Lisa would have found the information from Jose and the whole Moa Bay assassination plots quite fascinating, she's even written about the plots to kill Castro there. Jose knew all about those plots, he was the man involved who never released his name. Lisa is on point with her Freeport story in Cuba.
I had copied and post the wrong information. I meant to post this.

Quote:[FONT=&amp]Why is it a milestone? In two ways. First, it actually shows how the CIA was working with a corporation to stave off the Castro revolution, and then to probably do away with Castro. We don't get this kind of detail for these relationships often. Secondly, in part two, she shows how the horrendous 1965 overthrow of Sukarno in Indonesia was related to the JFK murder.[/FONT]

It's the second part I disagree with. I don't believe the overthrow of Sukarno in Indonesia was in anyway related to Kennedy's assassination, that's like saying the 1953 Iran coup was the inception of the 1963 Dallas coup, although Cuba's Freeport was quite valuable.
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I had copied and post the wrong information. I meant to post this.

Quote:[FONT=&amp]Why is it a milestone? In two ways. First, it actually shows how the CIA was working with a corporation to stave off the Castro revolution, and then to probably do away with Castro. We don't get this kind of detail for these relationships often. Secondly, in part two, she shows how the horrendous 1965 overthrow of Sukarno in Indonesia was related to the JFK murder.[/FONT]

It's the second part I disagree with. I don't believe the overthrow of Sukarno in Indonesia was in anyway related to Kennedy's assassination, that's like saying the 1953 Iran coup was the inception of the 1963 Dallas coup, although Cuba's Freeport was quite valuable.

I believe each coup to its own. The only thing that was related to each coup is one agency, the CIA. Those who went rogue, and those who weren't.
Lisa does talk about Castro plots in her first article, which you probably did not read closely.

Second, if you read the second part, or the Poulgrain book, you will see how closely aligned JFK was with Sukarno. And the purpose was of his visit there in 1964, which we also talk about in JFK@100.

Once Kennedy was killed, that visit was kaput, and the foreign aid bill Kennedy had ordered was now stalled. Further, Jock Whitney--a GOP Rockefeller man-- a Freeport director put together a campaign for LBJ, and Gus Long, another big wheel for Freeport was appointed to the FIAB. In 1964, there were leaks that the CIA was planning to depose of Sukarno.

Hard to see any of this happening if Kennedy had lived.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Lisa does talk about Castro plots in her first article, which you probably did not read closely.

Second, if you read the second part, or the Poulgrain book, you will see how closely aligned JFK was with Sukarno. And the purpose was of his visit there in 1964, which we also talk about in JFK@100.

Once Kennedy was killed, that visit was kaput, and the foreign aid bill Kennedy had ordered was now stalled. Further, Jock Whitney--a GOP Rockefeller man-- a Freeport director put together a campaign for LBJ, and Gus Long, another big wheel for Freeport was appointed to the FIAB. In 1964, there were leaks that the CIA was planning to depose of Sukarno.

Hard to see any of this happening if Kennedy had lived.

"Castro plots in her first article, which you probably did not read closely."

I am human and I admit my mistakes, have you ever done the same? You shouldn't take my admittance and assume I don't read everything closely, that would be a big mistake, and she gives us a glimpse into the plots of assassinating Castro there, in Moa. I told you I've spoken to the man in-charge of those plots. Did you understand that?

So, are you now saying that because Kennedy was close to Sukatno this must be the reason Kennedy was assassinated? In other words that's how you align the two to be related?

You certainty go back and fourth, you first agree on the Cuba and then Vietnam issues, and now it's Indonesia, gee, I wonder just what county you'll agree to be next and will be related to Kennedy's assassination?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,559 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Counter Coup has Begun Jim DiEugenio 11 6,174 03-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Three Failed Plots to Kill Kennedy, Pt 2 Jim DiEugenio 4 11,905 17-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro Peter Lemkin 46 46,199 04-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  HERMINIO DIAZ GARCIA - is in a report on CASTRO Assassination attepts David Josephs 1 3,536 02-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Coup, Then and Now Ivan De Mey 3 8,393 06-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Castro's Brilliant 11/23/63 speech Jim DiEugenio 14 13,086 11-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Martin Hay on A Coup in Camelot Jim DiEugenio 14 13,033 08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lisa Pease on Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots and the Indonesia Coup Jim DiEugenio 15 9,067 04-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Marita Lorenz and Castro's love child Tom Bowden 0 2,034 08-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Bowden