Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rise of the Naifs: The Attack, Phase Two, Begins
As I predicted in the thread titled "The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities," DPF is being set up, via what by all appearances is a hostile operation, to be characterized as "home of closed and paranoid minds" -- and worse -- and subsequently marginalized.

( https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...rabilities )

Within the past 24 hours, the operation has entered into its second phase.

Remember that, over the past few months, DPF has been penetrated by a series of posters who either pose as JFK assassination neophytes and then begin the processes of relentlessly challenging long-settled issues, demonstrating knowledge of the case that a neophyte could not be expected to possess, and/or miring the forum in useless, repetitive, violently espoused arguments about nothing, and/or pitting experienced and honorable researchers against each other as a way to shatter this community.

Phase Two -- attacks on DPF founders based upon our outing and banning of real and de facto agents provocateur -- began earlier today when former member Trowbridge H. Ford sent the DPF founders the following message (in bold italics):

Just dropped by to see how the site is doing, and I believe it is doing very badly. making me think that IT is run by disinformation agents.

Your continuing fights with Fetzer, Cinque, and now Ortiz makes me think that you are too busy getting mirrors of yourself rather than really naming who plotted JFK's and other assassinations.

Makes me think that you had a profile on me, explaining why David Guyatt, Peter Presland and Charles Drago immediately picked fights with me, and decided that I was just another one - what is certainly not true.

Won't even attempt to come back anytime soon.

You people are just problems, not solutions, as I suggested to Charles when he went after me for stating that Marks apparently showed that LHO had been unsuccessfully hypnotized in July 1963 to kill JFK.

Bye, goons!

As Jan Klimkowski reminds us, Ford is "'former' Counter- and Military Intelligence."

Watch this carefully. Form your own opinions. Learn.

Messages In This Thread
The Rise of the Naifs: The Attack, Phase Two, Begins - by Charles Drago - 24-02-2012, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right Wingers Attack JFK Gil Jesus 0 462 27-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 4,821 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Jim Marrs dead of heart attack Dawn Meredith 9 10,961 10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Repulsive media coverage begins this hallowed day: But! Anthony DeFiore 0 1,881 22-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Latest from "Tree Frog" (Ed Sherry) LHO items..now at the 6th floor Mack attack "museum" Dawn Meredith 4 4,475 17-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Cover-Up: How Was Movement from Phase I to Phase II Justified? Charles Drago 171 34,187 26-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities Charles Drago 18 8,189 24-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  '63-'64 JFK attack visuals alteration technology motivates Internet disinformation agents Frank Nelson 10 14,089 02-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Oliver Stone says US In Denial Of JFK Assassination, Hitler's Rise Myra Bronstein 3 3,734 26-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith