Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities
Over the past twelve months, the Deep Politics Forum has been penetrated by a cadre of self-described newcomers to the JFK assassination investigation. Their shared modus operandi is to underscore their respective unfamiliarity with the facts of the case and with the investigative methods of deep political inquiry, and then humbly suggest that LHO either may have played a sinister role in the conspiracy or in fact been the lone assassin, and/or attempt to breed dissension among research colleagues by making furious and wholly unsupportable arguments about controversial aspects of the evidence.

As is well known to friends and foes of DPF, this forum has built its JFK Assassination section on the following premise: Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence who does not conclude that John Fitzgerald Kennedy was killed by conspirators is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Further, the founders/owners of DPF have concluded that the assassination cover-up is ongoing and that forums such as ours are regularly targeted for disruption.

The latter awareness compels us to be ever vigilant for hostile penetrations and to counter such actions by, among other means, terminating and publicly exposing them.

Those whose mission it is to undermine DPF and other JFK-focused forums routinely attempt to foster and exploit false perceptions of forum vulnerabilities.

Because of DPF's commitment to engage and expose agents provocateur, its founders/owners often are described by hostile entities as autocratic masters of an "our way or the highway" forum -- one where dissenting views are not tolerated. "Evidence" proffered in support of these ludicrous claims often takes the form of weaponized -- or, if you prefer, intentional -- mischaracterizations of our treatment of likely and known disinformation sources.

Most recently, DPF has been disrupted by two highly suspect posters. One such entity identified itself with two initials in place of a "first" name -- and in so doing played a version of the doppelganger game by mimicking the construction of a recently arrived legitimate poster's name. The entity was quickly identified as such and banned.

And then there's the "Cinque" character, whose laughable, ignorant, vehemently espoused arguments relating to the Altgens 6 photograph disrupted long-standing friendships and alliances between and among researchers and otherwise prompted the significant waste of time, talent, and other invaluable resources on yet another JFK assassination chimera.

"Cinque" too -- whether a committed agent provocateur or simply a fool -- has been identified and banned.

Why the quotation marks/inverted commas around the name "Cinque," you ask? The usage began on another forum, where I and others identified and outed what we concluded was a hydra-headed disinformation team manifesting as someone named "Colby."

As penetrations of DPF become more frequent, so too will our counter-actions. This more than likely will lead to increasing public characterizations of DPF as the home of closed and paranoid minds.

We are flattered by the attention.

Form your own conclusions.
Hello Mr. Drago,

I apologize for not presenting myself with an introduction earlier. I have not made but a few posts and I
have yet to truly contribute to the forum. I am just a guy, no one of consequence, I work in hazardous materials
and photograph wildlife when I can.

I am very curious about what is really going on in the world and why we are being lied to. Dealey Plaza was an act
committed against the people eight years before I was born, but I saw the towers fall in 2001. I knew it was extraordinary,
the drop into the footprints of the towers. I also knew when EPA, without characteristic cautiousness, declared the hot zone to be free of any
respiratory hazards before there was ample time for qualitative analysis samples to have been turned around. From that early moment I knew
that any first responder working that hot zone would have serious respiratory issues later on. To a guy like me, that was an unforgivable act.

I am not a learned scholar in these matters, nor have I been a student for long - and I would like to become a more serious one at that.
Therefor, I tend to lurk with my eyes, ears, and mind open - and my mouth shut. I am fascinated with the knowledge and information shared
on these forums by so many of you, and I must say that I am already a big fan of Phil Dragoo.

I apologize for my few posts awhile back with "cinque". To me, it was obvious that his delivery was creating a disruption, that he did not care about
the disruption, and in fact appeared to be taking delight in the disruption. When he offered a promise of leaving the site and then went back on his
word I saw that he had made a trap for himself - and so I couldn't resist pointing out that the "Dr." had no clothes. I apologize to all here for that bit
of fun I had at his expense.

So that is me - here to learn, hope not to get in the way. As time goes by I'll have questions and later still a desire to make beneficial contributions.

I have much to learn, many thanks to all for creating this opportunity to do so.

Kevin Hall
(not a naif but with a realistic understanding about suspicions)Big Grin

Thank you, Kevin, for your thoughtful and flattering-to-DPF reply.

You are most welcome to stay, learn, and contribute.
These entities of disruption also attack research in the non-JFK assassination parts of DPF.

The resonant deep political associations of their noms de guerre - eg Colby, Cinque, - are the only amusing part of their endeavours.

The founders of DPF are aware of some of the tedious tricks and signature hallmarks of these entities. Some of these techniques will be kept private.

However, anyone engaged in the search for truth should be aware of posters who initially exhibit little detailed knowledge of a subject, and then switch to display the deep and nuanced understanding of an aged connoisseur when they smell blood.

Sadly, some fine researchers have been taken in by these hostile entities.

In short, on DPF, agents provocateurs will be exposed and banished.

Truth seekers will be embraced and nurtured.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
A little over a year ago, I signed on as a member of the Deep Politics Forum. I did so, primarily to be able follow conversations, but ended up posting some thoughts as well. But, I do regret not posting an introduction on 2/16/11. For what it's worth, I am a native Texan now medically retired after being disabled a few years. For the most part, I worked in the Ready-Mix Concrete Industry, and was a High School student on 11/22/63, and began monitoring radio broadcasts of the events in Dallas over the classroom intercom shortly after the shooting. I never felt confident that the assassination occurred as presented, and by the time of RFK's murder, I was more or less convinced that the LHO lone assassin story had no merit at all. I recall some conversations with like minded friends in the early 70s, and during the 80s I began to occasionally read a book about the assassination. While I do consider myself a serious student of the JFK Assassination, I am not an independent researcher. I say that in hopes that my opinions are understood from the proper perspective, and I do not wish to compete with any PhD with my GED. But, I do appreciate this forum and what it represents, and sincerely wish continued availability to read and post on this site.

Larry "LR" Trotter
These attacks will probably continue. I wonder who the next provocateur will be. As long as the members of these forum stand united
then we have nothing to be affraid of.
Alas, Peter, there are owners of JFK- and deep politics-related forums who forbid the outing of agents sent to disrupt, weaken, and take a meaningful degree of control of their sites.

You know who I mean.

We are at war with the killers of JFK. And the only way we can win it is to acknowledge its existence, expose the enemy's identities and missions, and otherwise embrace the tenets, strategies, and tactics of non-violence to appeal to the better angels of the characters of those targeted by the assassins.

We are part of a vast majority.
Have these penetration agent provokaturs been publicly identified - and if so who are they again?

thanks,

BK
LR Trotter Wrote:... I do not wish to compete with any PhD with my GED. But, I do appreciate this forum and what it represents, and sincerely wish continued availability to read and post on this site.

Larry "LR" Trotter

Larry, often a commonsense seat of the pants intuition and proper use of one's own senses, God-given intellectual/cognitive skills and understandings, and curiosity -- alone the best weapon in any fight against power-mongers -- will be better than the offerings of a Ph.D., for an intellectual wunderkind may be nothing more than a paid tool or someone captive to his own biases and self-interests and pre-conceived "world-views".

Keep watching/reading, and keep asking questions.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Bill Kelly Wrote:Have these penetration agent provokaturs been publicly identified - and if so who are they again?

thanks,

BK

Am I off-target in detecting a note of sarcasm in your question, Bill?

Do I always answer a question with a question?

Apparently.

Are we at war with the killers of JFK, Bill?

Do we pose threats to them?

Does occupation of the moral high ground require us to fight?

Have they, in the past, demonstrated passivity in the face of threats?

Were any tender mercies on display in Dealey Plaza?

Do the lessons of deep politics teach you to recognize the enemy when it presents itself?

Do our claims of command of the moral high ground in this case require us to defend it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 306 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 4,801 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,115 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why Hoover covered for the CIA in Mexico by creating false evidence of the trip David Josephs 0 2,567 24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shenon Laying Another False Scent Trail Albert Doyle 10 5,404 23-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza Peter Lemkin 4 5,796 21-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Rise of the Naifs: The Attack, Phase Two, Begins Charles Drago 9 5,806 27-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  JFK Assassination: The Quintessential 'False Flag' Operation Trowbridge H. Ford 34 10,519 16-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  The lbj false sponsorship operation to continue Charles Drago 96 23,285 24-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  Oliver Stone says US In Denial Of JFK Assassination, Hitler's Rise Myra Bronstein 3 3,699 26-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith