Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity?
If you have been checking out the Ed Forum recently folks a fellow called Lee Cahalan turned up and started spouting gunk about CTKA.
It even moved Robert Morrow to repeat two posts in which he called me all manner of nasty things. I actually had a long rip shit and bust reply sorted out, but I have resisted biting back. All of my evidence is in what I write on this forum and at CTKA. People can find that stuff out for themselves. I don't want to bore anybody. I'm a stuck bloody record.

The good thing about all their bollocks was that this bought Dawn and Don to town. Dawn and Don effectively translated the hurts and mores of these jilted individuals and it was quite a show. While Cahalan and Morrow took the everything by Hankey, Jones and Fetzer as gospel line. Dawn and Don took a slightly different approach. Now I don't agree with Dawns feelings concerning George Bush (we all know about our different takes). But away from the Bush facade. Their comments certainly make for a good debate away from the wild eyed lunacy of Cahalan and co.

Though before we go on I must admit I had a good giggle with Dawns comments about Jayne (Its Hankey matey) and his RFK Jr Documentary, I have to say Dawn, Lisa Pease as you know has written some superb stuff concerning the crash. It's actually her not myself who should go and publish something. Why pick on me lol?

Dawn and Dons angle is effectively "Sure Hankey and Jones have made mistakes but it's the fact they are getting it out there. Making people think is always good and it's better than the BS in the mainstream media."

I'm a little tired and I'll quit here in. I hope to put any of the issues I have had with Don on the back burner and have a good old fashioned back and forth over quantity versus quality. Is there a middle ground? Can we all get along? Sadly I think not and no doubt I'll make my case. But for now folks the floor is all yours. I just wanna finish off by saying cheers to Dawn, Don and Greg. I have had run in's with you guys in the past. Greg still doesn't trust my temper lol. But the way you guys turned the diatribes into a more fruitful conversation was a real credit to this forum on someone else's. So let's get a talking.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
Cahalan and the sorrow of Morrow. Quality Versus Quantity? - by Seamus Coogan - 26-03-2012, 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morrow On Maddow Show Albert Doyle 9 9,626 12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The New GOP Austin Chairman-Bob Morrow Jim DiEugenio 5 4,607 19-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Morrow Rules the EF Greg Burnham 39 12,421 16-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  A collection of various JFK articles from Robert Morrow Magda Hassan 5 18,664 13-12-2013, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Douglas Horne versus Fred Kaplan Marc Ellis 8 6,014 17-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Steve McChristian
  ce2011 versus SAC Baltimore telex "noting" SA Johnson gave BULAB ce399 David Josephs 2 3,093 18-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lee Cahalan: A Coward for all Seasons!!!!! Seamus Coogan 7 5,040 26-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Personal Attacks on amazon.com from a Disturbed Racist and "Boner" Morrow -- or Agents Provocateur Charles Drago 21 9,759 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Evica Name, Work Defiled by Robert "Boner" Morrow Charles Drago 9 5,523 28-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Oil and Politics in La Jolla (thanks to Robert Morrow) James H. Fetzer 1 3,195 12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer