Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:Let me get something straight right now in reference to Captain Edward G Seiwell of the Fourth Army Dallas Texas. Jay Harrison was the only researcher who talked with Seiwell after I gave him his location when I found him living in Dallas with his daughter. After, I had located him after many years of searching, I went and talked to him (Seiwell) and asked him if it was OK for Jay to interview him.

I also asked him if any other researchers had contacted him in the past years. His answer was; NO. I asked him if Jim Marrs had contacted him. His answer NO ... and Peter I ask if you had contacted him... again NO. I asked if Larry Hancock had contacted him again, NO. AND TOO, I asked if anyone from Oliver Stone had contacted him... again NO. Now I had told all these people about him and where he could be found. NADA. Now in my view there was no follow up from anybody after I gave them the information to confirm various matters concerning activities of the 4th Army Dallas, Love Field. To me that research was not done or followed up on...If there was any type of follow up or research it was very limited ... it was flat lazy sloopy follow up work at best. Or it could have been that nobody believed me, including you and Jim...The only one who did believe me and did detail follow up work was JAY HARRISON..

Jay Harrison was the only researcher who took the time and did the leg work to track him down from my information and interviewed him on tape. I was there and I have a copy of that tape. This was many years after I had told Jim Marrs and You too, Peter where Seiwell was and how to get in touch with him... You and Jim and even Oliver Stone and Joe West DID NOT EVEN TRY to talk to him. As well as Larry Hancock. Now that Seiwell is dead (91 years old) You people come out of the wood work and claim things that are not true. You feel that some owe you their hard earned work.

The whole matter of Jays work and that of Seiwells's is a damn good example of twisting the facts that makes me so damn touche about the qualifications of so called researchers. After the man is DEAD then you want his material Seiwell's as well as JAY's.. And some of you feel it is owed to you for the sake of history. BS I lived it... Jay researched it.. It was and is for this very reason that I told Walt "Not to give any of Jays material concerning Me to ANYONE without my consent"...

Jay got a lot of background on my family and what my father did in the War years for Uncle Sam and the OSS, at Love Field. Jay was damn good at what he did. So again I say I want nothing more to do with the investigations into JFK. And too, I do not want anymore of my personal life passed around for others to twist and fit into their wild theories about how things really went down in Dallas... I tried to point researchers to the location of many facts which could be established but most could not get past their egos and pet theories to really go and look. The Seiwell case is a perfect example. If what I had to say did not jive with others preconcieved ideas and speculations, then I was the one who was Wrong. And too, I was called a liar and a fabricator with a wild story by some of these so called "EXPERTS".

Now, you can sent this reply to Walt. So get off his case and that of mine... Capt Edward G Seiwell is dead and gone... you missed out and nothing you can say or do will change that. You Peter and others have screwed the record up for the last time, in my view. By the way where is the 'Wilson" material promised many years ago? Where is all the secret stuff that you and you alone uncovered? "....but can't tell at this time..to hush hush". All of you from this quarter Look at yourselves. Patheic.

I would have loved to have interviewed Seiwell and never doubted he was the person who brought you into the fold of the intell and covert realms. We already had documents on that. As you know, I was actively tracing your story until I was 'derailed' and left broke and homeless...and eventually moved to Europe. Hard to interview him from here. So why would you not join others in asking for Walt to release for due compensation the materials on you, which would include such matters as Seiwell, RedBird, et al.?!?!?!?!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2009, 04:25 AM
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - by Peter Lemkin - 20-10-2009, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 15 2022 documents release David Butler 0 528 15-12-2022, 09:18 PM
Last Post: David Butler
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,736 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,676 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,662 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,970 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,327 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  CIA cannot find record of VISA request in 1959, AND THEY SHOULD - NEW RELEASE David Josephs 0 2,020 31-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Release doc#104-10164-10000 now! Anthony DeFiore 2 5,920 27-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal
  Trump says he will* release remaining documents Martin White 31 31,811 27-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mike Pompeo is working to block release of CIA's JFK docs Thomas Neal 8 9,271 26-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal