Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
A.J. Blocker Wrote:I have just watched a youtube video for the first time that shows WTC building 7's collapse from an angle i had not seen before....

Please watch what happens from the 1:42 mark onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J0...ure=fvwrel

How can anyone ever refute that it was NOT a controlled demolition after viewing the collapse from this angle!

I believe the explosions are faked.

EDIT: I am referring to this video only. I certainly do think WTC7 had explosive help.

No, I don't think those explosions were faked....they were the charges [some of them] going off to demolish the structural members....several witnesses heard and saw them, described them. One man [now dead....strangely enough!] who was inside the building and got out before its collapse reported both hearing explosions and seeing visual evidence of it as he escaped. Funny, he'd end up dead...he wasn't more than about 50. I forget his name at the moment...He was an offcial in the NYC Command Post which had been abandoned on the Mayor's order [how prescient was he!]! [they had a NEW command center all set up at one of the docks near the 911 site...all manned....the cover was one of the exercises going on that day]. The man I described above was Barry Jennings, dead at 53 [in 2008] What are the odds.....? When you hear his testimony of what he heard and saw INSIDE WTC7 his death moves into the very suspicious list of those silenced for knowing and seeing too much...as in Dallas, so as 'in' 911....... Jennings, who had been receiving death threats since 911, died one year after he gave this first public interview for film.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis - by Peter Lemkin - 04-11-2012, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 5,963 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,046 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,274 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Million-Dollar Diamond Theft at the World Trade Center on 9/11 Tracy Riddle 0 4,715 05-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,026 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dubai Hotel Fire Further Proof To Lie of Fires Bringing Down Steel-frame Buildings Peter Lemkin 4 6,621 01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,063 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 19,798 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,642 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 37,673 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps