Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King
Tom Bowden Wrote:I realize there has been many theories about there being a mole in MLk's party. I have heard names mentioned including Walter Williams and Jesse Jackson. Many of those in King entourage of that day have made a living off that relationship. Someone had to make the call, which resulted in King being on the balcony. My in-depth involvement with several parties begin when I signed an agreement with Jerry Ray to purchase the rifle presented in evidence for further testing after the death of James. Judge Joe Brown was an active supporter of our effort. In those days, I met with several members of the entourage and never had a good feeling about Jesse Jackson but feelings can not be presented in a court hearing. Unfortunately, the powers that be refused to let us conclude the sale and instead placed it with the Lorraine Motel Museum and we were unable to do further testing. I realize that some on this forum are supported of Pepper but I and not one of them. He does some good but he has not been successful for either Jame Earl Ray or Sirhan Sirhan. He has certainly been successful in making money.

Isn't it rather suspicious of the 'powers that be' you mention seeing to it that the rifle winds up in a museum and thus is not able to be further inspected?....and which 'powers that be' were involved in that little move?

Jackson has never spoken to any of the really critical ideas that certainly got MLK killed...he just very mildly and glibly goes on about equality and civility - exactly the sanitized version of MLK given to the Public. I very strongly suspect Jackson for many reasons. He certainly never did anything to further the investigation of the real events of the assassination nor the framing of Ray.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King - by Peter Lemkin - 15-02-2016, 07:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mysterious suicide of Florida state investigator Ray Lemme George Klees 2 8,572 30-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  Martin Luther King friend and photographer was FBI informant Paul Rigby 1 6,777 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 11,970 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Long-lost video of Martin Luther King killer James Earl Ray unearthed Magda Hassan 0 4,425 05-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  THOMAS Petition for Dr.King's files; Radio Bernice Moore 0 2,614 21-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The King Centre Bernice Moore 0 2,415 16-07-2011, 01:37 AM
  The King Anniversary at CTKA Jim DiEugenio 0 2,478 03-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Sisters say RFKS emotion, words, about King stilled '68 crowd Bernice Moore 0 2,807 13-02-2011, 03:06 PM
  The assassination of Loyalism's King Rat Jan Klimkowski 6 7,617 20-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Kennedy and king assassinations Bernice Moore 0 3,745 17-05-2010, 10:23 PM