Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King
A little off topic, but I would like to point out that both MLK's mother and brother also died under odd circumstances:

On July 21, 1969 Alfred Daniel Williams King(aka A. D. King), 38, allegedly drowned in his swimming pool at his home in Louisville, Kentucky. He was the younger brother of Martin Luther King, Jr., and was also a Baptist minister and a civil rights activist.
MLK, Sr.: "I had questions about A.D.'s death and I still have them now. He was a good swimmer. Why did he drown? I don't know I don't know that we will ever know what happened." Naomi King, his widow, said, "There is no doubt in my mind that the system killed my husband."

[Image: 9629770.jpg?0]

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world...ther-king/
On July 20, 1969, 15 months after Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, A.D. sat agitated in his home.
"They killed my brother. I'm gonna find out who did it," he told someone on the phone, within hearing of his daughter Alveda. ....
His body was discovered the morning after that anguished phone call in the bottom of the family's swimming pool. ,,,,
"Daddy was killed and put in the pool," said Alveda. "When they pulled the body out, they began to pump his chest, but no water came out. One of the emergency people said he was dead when he hit the water." Naomi flew back to Atlanta and, after identifying his body in the morgue, came to the same conclusion.
"Absolutely, he was murdered," Naomi King said. "He was an excellent swimmer. There was no water in his lungs. He was in the fetal position. He had a bruised forehead. Rings around his neck. And he was in his underwear. He was murdered."

---------

On June 30, 1974. Mrs Alberta Williams King, 70, mother of MLK, Jr. and A.D. King, shot to death at the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta by a madman who claimed he hated Christianity and that he was on a mission to kill black ministers. Marcus Wayne Chenault Jr., 23, the gunman, told the police that his mission was to kill the Rev. Martin Luther King Sr., but he shot Mrs. King instead because she was close to him. A deacon in the church was also killed, and a parishioner was wounded.

[Image: 17209.gif?0]

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ju...hurch-1974
Mrs King's grandson Derek, who said he helped to subdue the gunman as he tried to reload a pistol, added: "He was delirious. He appeared to be in a fever. He said over and over, 'The war did this to me. It's the war.'"

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/20...ra-victim/
When asked if he killed anyone, Chenault could not remember, he responded accepting responsibility for the homicides with unbelievable glee and joy. Smiling, he said, "I assume I did, I assume I shot someone."

/

Messages In This Thread
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King - by Rolf Zaeschmar - 16-04-2016, 03:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mysterious suicide of Florida state investigator Ray Lemme George Klees 2 8,572 30-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  Martin Luther King friend and photographer was FBI informant Paul Rigby 1 6,777 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 11,970 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Long-lost video of Martin Luther King killer James Earl Ray unearthed Magda Hassan 0 4,425 05-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  THOMAS Petition for Dr.King's files; Radio Bernice Moore 0 2,614 21-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The King Centre Bernice Moore 0 2,415 16-07-2011, 01:37 AM
  The King Anniversary at CTKA Jim DiEugenio 0 2,479 03-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Sisters say RFKS emotion, words, about King stilled '68 crowd Bernice Moore 0 2,808 13-02-2011, 03:06 PM
  The assassination of Loyalism's King Rat Jan Klimkowski 6 7,619 20-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Kennedy and king assassinations Bernice Moore 0 3,745 17-05-2010, 10:23 PM