Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:VERY GOOD new interview with William Pepper on MLK, RFK and other interesting things on KPFA's Guns and Butter show Oct. 24, 2017 - LISTEN and download! King was not killed by the bullet - he was finished off in the hospital and that had all be pre-arranged should he survive the shots....and a lot more interesting things on this audio!
https://kpfa.org/?s=guns+and+butter

Very moving interview. And very sad. They spit on him and then suffocated him with a pillow. That mindset is now ruling this country.

MLK's assassination was directly run out of the FBI and Hoover's office, with backup by the US Military Intelligence units. There even were a few alumni from Dallas they played minor roles. What a sick nation that the 'Federal Police' Agency does 'rub outs' gangland style...did then and does now. We are a lawless society where might makes right not right makes right - and it has been getting much worse in the post-WW2 era, but it was never good and what little progress was made was hard fought by the People on a grassroots basis. A large portion of the population always have been and still are immoral, racist, misogynist, haters of the 'other', not in opposition to murder of innocent people, violent and warlike, haters, believing in the mythology of the USA, not believing in the Bill of Rights or Declaration of Human Rights etc. Certainly most that have been in power in all sections of governance have also been. On the other hand there have always been those who fight for what is right, decent, humane, just, for equality, for peace, for justice, to make the World and the USA a better place - but they have been systematically killed, marginalized, had dirty tricks done to them, reviled by those in power and those of the masses without any ethics. They killed so many of the people I respected from my life. Yes, that mindset is very much ruling the Nation now and has been for a long time. They got rid of most of those who held the opposite views. The big joke is that so many of these hate filled people consider themselves to be 'good Christians'. Sick Nation.

"America never was America to me" - Langston Hughes

Quote:O, let America be America again
The land that never has been yet
And yet must bethe land where every man is free.
The land that's minethe poor man's, Indian's, Negro's, ME
Who made America,
Whose sweat and blood, whose faith and pain,
Whose hand at the foundry, whose plow in the rain,
Must bring back our mighty dream again.

Sure, call me any ugly name you choose
The steel of freedom does not stain.
From those who live like leeches on the people's lives,
We must take back our land again,
America!

O, yes,
I say it plain,
America never was America to me,
And yet I swear this oath
America will be!

Out of the rack and ruin of our gangster death,
The rape and rot of graft, and stealth, and lies,
We, the people, must redeem
The land, the mines, the plants, the rivers.
The mountains and the endless plain
All, all the stretch of these great green states
And make America again!

(the last part of Langston Hughes 1936 poem 'Let America Be America Again')
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
William F. Pepper - An Act of State - The Execution of Martin Luther King - by Peter Lemkin - 29-10-2017, 05:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mysterious suicide of Florida state investigator Ray Lemme George Klees 2 8,572 30-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: George Klees
  Martin Luther King friend and photographer was FBI informant Paul Rigby 1 6,777 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 11,970 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Long-lost video of Martin Luther King killer James Earl Ray unearthed Magda Hassan 0 4,425 05-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  THOMAS Petition for Dr.King's files; Radio Bernice Moore 0 2,614 21-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The King Centre Bernice Moore 0 2,415 16-07-2011, 01:37 AM
  The King Anniversary at CTKA Jim DiEugenio 0 2,479 03-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Sisters say RFKS emotion, words, about King stilled '68 crowd Bernice Moore 0 2,808 13-02-2011, 03:06 PM
  The assassination of Loyalism's King Rat Jan Klimkowski 6 7,621 20-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Kennedy and king assassinations Bernice Moore 0 3,745 17-05-2010, 10:23 PM