Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
David Guyatt Wrote:What you're saying Pete, is that I should relocate my local wine merchant somewhere warm isn't it?

The Malvinas are a bit too bleak for a man of my palate, so how about Oz, or is that too close to Japan?

Oz or N.Z. are not bad places [if you don't mind the blood draining to your head - or the fire storms in Oz; earthquakes in N.Z.]. The prevailing winds would take any radiation from Japan and sent it first heading East by ocean currents and Jet Stream around the N. Hemisphere many times before it slowly eddied into the S. Hemisphere - having lost most of the radiation. The problem is, were something like this to happen, anyone who could afford to, would soon pack up and move South....but there is less landmass there and many to most nations there would soon either make immigration for the highest bidder and/or just restrict it, to exclude not be overrun. Yes, the Malvinas are a bit bleak, cold and windswept. There is the main part of S. America, as well. Let's hope it doesn't come to this......though the odds frightening, and the entities we need to 'rely on' proven as untrustworthy.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario - by Peter Lemkin - 11-11-2013, 11:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7.3 Earthquake Off Japan Coast; Tsunami Warning for Fukushima Keith Millea 2 4,599 26-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Fukushima - 1.3 million Americans set to die thanks to Obama cover-up of radiation plume David Guyatt 7 8,420 15-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Breaking: Tritium leak in nuclear reactor at Rawatbhata, 38 workers exposed to radiation! Magda Hassan 0 3,990 29-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  UK gov colludes with nuclear industry to dismiss Fukushima catastrophe. Magda Hassan 1 4,721 01-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fukushima crisis and capitalism Magda Hassan 0 3,729 27-06-2011, 09:20 AM
  Spent fuel top risk at N.E. nuclear plants | CapeCodOnline.com Bernice Moore 0 3,193 02-04-2011, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Stuxnet found in Japan in October - Is Fukushima an unintended consequence of Israel's hacker attack Magda Hassan 3 4,834 21-03-2011, 03:09 AM
  israel reactor Bernice Moore 2 4,339 25-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Presland