Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
WillyLoman speculates it might be an EMP attack

Quote:The latest reports on the investigation into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 are now centering on that Malaysian Air Force data that I mentioned in an earlier update that showed the flight turning abruptly back towards Malaysia and remaining in the air for approximately one hour until it disappeared for the last time.

In an even earlier report, I wrote about the possibility of an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) weapon having been used to take out the plane. With the lack of transponder data and any radio communications with the ground, it seemed at the time that the theory may indeed have had some credibility… especially when you consider the fact that various warmongers held a special conference at the CPAC convention to discuss Iranian EMP terrorism just two days before the plane vanished.

Some might conclude that this new revelation would negate my original theory but that would be an incorrect conclusion.
Turns out, this new info might prove me right.

According to experts on CNN, the plane probably suffered some kind of "massive electronic failure" on-board which took out most of their electronic systems including radio, transponders and navigation.

The expert who I just saw live on CNN, said that all of these planes have a shielded back-up energy source, which is designed to provide emergency power for the plane for just such an occasion.

That expert says the back-up source would have lasted "about an hour."

You see, in such an event, the pilots, lacking navigational abilities, would have made the best guess possible to turn the plane and return to land, which explains the flight path.

They would have also dropped their altitude considerably because the oxygen system in the plane would require power.

Had it been an EMP attack as opposed to some other electrical system failure, the pilots would not have been able to reset the radio on the plane no matter how much back-up energy they decided to sacrifice in order to get it up and running. An EMP burst would have fried the radio and transponder and probably most of the phones on the plane. If this assumption is correct, they would have been flying entirely by sight with no way to communicate with anyone outside the aircraft.

Given that scenario, it is unlikely they would have attempted to make it back to a busy airport as they would almost certainly collide with another plane on approach.

Perhaps the pilots attempted a water landing like the one we saw off that beach a couple years ago.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Lauren Johnson - 11-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,250 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,834 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin